Showtime Series: Shameless 3 1-13-13

I agree, I think  gave him the money, he Said That  "She's too good for you", he Repeated to her but in the name of Jimmy, "He said you were too good for him", Also i  think, he is the only one who Understands the concept of family.

I like Beto for Fiona.

Here is a video I've done. I'm a little obsessed With This theory.

jesus bro get a life :smh:

j/p but seriously bad theory

Last edited:
Call me crazy, but I think Jimmy is still alive.
i'm sure most of us feel the same way my dude, you ain't crazy.

i wouldn't even call it wishful thinking. i mean, how ridiculous would it be if we find at the start of the next season that jimmy, one of the main characters from the beginning of the series, actually is dead? just wouldn't be a good look for the writers.

if jimmy were to be offed, it should've, and would've happened at the end of season 3.

our boy jimmy ain't gone.
pimp.gif

If you wanted to go crazy with V/her mom/Kev, you would have them find out that V is also pregnant, so now there is two kids on the way. That would technically mean:

V is now a mother, and older sister.
Her mom is a mother/grandmother in one :x :lol:

Shameless news. Kind of a spoiler, so I'll just throw it in there.

Steve is no more
Fiona Gallagher has apparently seen the last of Jimmy on Showtime's Shameless.

Justin Chatwin, who played the love interest to Emmy Rossum's Fiona will not return to the Showtime drama, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed. Producer John Wells made the announcement at a TV Academy Emmy panel for the series on Tuesday night in Los Angeles.

A Showtime rep confirms that Chatwin's days as a series regular have come to an end but that the actor could return for one or two episodes in season four.

The actor played the conman forced to turn straight for three seasons -- one season more than the U.K. series on which the Showtime adaptation is based. (James McAvoy played Steve in the original series.)

Justin Chatwin, who played the love interest to Emmy Rossum's Fiona will not return to the Showtime drama, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed. Producer John Wells made the announcement at a TV Academy Emmy panel for the series on Tuesday night in Los Angeles.

A Showtime rep confirms that Chatwin's days as a series regular have come to an end but that the actor could return for one or two episodes in season four.

The actor played the conman forced to turn straight for three seasons -- one season more than the U.K. series on which the Showtime adaptation is based. (James McAvoy played Steve in the original series.)

During the recently wrapped third season, Chatwin's Jimmy spent the season navigating his secret marriage to the daughter of a drug kingpin (so she could remain in the U.S.) and a domesticated life with Fiona.

When the drug dealer's daughter is deported after she can't reach Jimmy to continue the guise of their marriage of convenience, Jimmy is last seen on a boat with a thug, who later returns to hand Fiona an envelope stuffed with cash. His death was presumed and not depicted on the series. (The character in the past had a penchant for disappearing when the pressure got to be too much but would always find his way back to Fiona.)

Showtime renewed Shameless -- and the rest of its Sunday night lineup -- in January. The drama was up year-over-year in its third season, prompting the renewal after three airings.

Chatwin is repped by UTA, Alchemy Entertainment and Sloane Offer.

UPDATED: The actor had played the on-again, off-again love interest to Emmy Rossum's Fiona for three seasons and could return for one or two episodes.

Kind of figured that

The only way it can work if he returned for 1-2 episodes is if Fiona sees him from a distance, but he can't approach her/explain why he left/never called back because then he will surely be killed.

Call me crazy, but I think Jimmy is still alive.
i'm sure most of us feel the same way my dude, you ain't crazy.

i wouldn't even call it wishful thinking. i mean, how ridiculous would it be if we find at the start of the next season that jimmy, one of the main characters from the beginning of the series, actually is dead? just wouldn't be a good look for the writers.

if jimmy were to be offed, it should've, and would've happened at the end of season 3.

our boy jimmy ain't gone.
pimp.gif
Jimmy my ***** I hate it had to be him. 
frown.gif

mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom