Should You Let Your Child Win at Monopoly?

YeaaaaaaNOOOOOO

ain't nothing wrong with losing

i grew up a crying, weaping, sobbin' sore loser but grew out of it

I don't let my wife win games either, if you not better catch this L. When we go to restuarants we'll play tic-tac-toe and if he wins he wins and if i win i win

My grandma use to wash me in Monopoly, ole girl was ruthless

So I've been waiting all my life to return the favor to someone else; Rusty Jr. bout to get this "Hotel on Boardwalk" work :smokin

Last edited:
My grandma use to wash me in Monopoly, ole girl was ruthless

So I've been waiting all my life to return the favor to someone else; Rusty Jr. bout to get this "Hotel on Boardwalk" work :smokin

Sounds like your grandma could probably take down a SBG with her bare hands too.

Last edited:
because shes not used to losing, when some dude, probably named Tyrone, plays her out, shes not going to be able to handle it?

My dude SLIGHTED needs to seek some help, sons initial thought when thinking of a six year old losing, is picturing her getting dogged out by Tyrone....way out of line and sick.

Report him!

My pops never let me win at NBA on NBC. I remember the first time I did it like yesterday, I felt I liked I graduated college I was so proud. Growing up my sisters never let me win either, so I'ma super ccompetitive dude. No participation trophies here, my boy is 4 and he never beat me in anything that we do. He's a good sport tho and don't seem like he will be that competitive like I was, son just be like whatever I'll win one day.

@Tr1ll had my correct thinking.

I feel bad for that and didn't mean any harm or offense with that reckless post. Apologies sent to steezy.

Interesting. I have never finished a game of monoply :frown:  lol

I've played games that were so serious it we had to briefly postpone it to the next day. Dudes held on to their money and we kept the boards and pieces intact.  :lol:
giphy.gif

Yeah I know it's Risk but still

Yo dead serious, some dudes would go broke early and start writing IOUs. Yo I got you on the next turn, I got you. :lol:

Monopoly is too much real life. I was ruthless. My strategy was always buy all the railroads, utilities and cheap property. I always laugh when people try to buy the rich neighborhoods first but they are too broke to build anything. :lol:

Bad strategy

The secret is to not buy the utilities, because you bleed so much cash early on and don't see sizable returns as the game matures. I've always focused on setting up a monopoly early and building no more than 4 houses in each set, then mortgaging all my properties. Hotels are a scam and if you buy the majority of the houses, you pretty much control the game.

The red and orange tiled properties are the best!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom