Should I take a slice of my room mate's pizza?

$@)#)@( we in a recession
actually we aren't....the recession has officially ended...as reported by BBC a while ago....

so take the slice...he got it for free...so really, if it was for a meet and greet.. its both of yalls

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by iBlink

Originally Posted by heyowazzup

laugh.gif
i kno you already took it stop playin

Real talk... I ate it like 30 minutes ago right after I made the thread. I was only reading this to feel better about the decision.
laugh.gif
Didn't expect 3 pages.

Good job. Eat the rest of it, and tomorrow tell him you ate it because it smelled rancid.

Better yet, tell him in the morning that you had a slice and you were up all night puking, so it has clearly gone bad in some way. THEN offer to throw it outbut really just eat it on the way out to the trash. It's bulletproof.

Seriously though, just take it and tell him. My roommates and I always take stuff if we need it and then just replace it at the earliest opportunity. It'snot like they're not good for it. I do know where they sleep.

Man, I'm fiending for some pizza now
frown.gif
a nice combo pizza would be
pimp.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

If it's not the last slice,
then I don't see the big deal.

laugh.gif
i was just thinking the same thing....damn some pizza sounds good ritenow
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Alright, let me put this in perspective a little more. He didn't buy it, he got it for free because our student apartment club house was doing a meet and greet with free pizza. So he brought home a few slices.

And yes, I'd let him have one if the tables were turned.
$@)#)@( we in a recession
THIS
roll.gif

Yea man take it if your hungry, tell him in the morning or just buy him another pizza another day.

I see no problem with it.

As long as he was cool with you taking his %+@@ without asking in the roommate contract, have at it.

And it was free pizza...

I can't believe some of the things you folks justify on this website.
Drug usage/selling

ANd now stealing people's food. I don't care if it was free, it was HIS pizza.

Not to mention he ONLY had 3 slices and you took 1. You took 33% of his food to put it into numbers. THere is a BIG difference between eating 2 and 3 slices ofpizza. 2 slices isn't a meal for any man. 3 might be enough but you took 1. And I am SURE you will still hungry.

That is very disrespectful. VERY disrespectful.

And you said you made this post so you won't feel as bad? Meaning you KNOWINGLY did something wrong? Come on dude. I don't care how cool you are,nobody wants their food eaten while they are sleep.

I hope he smacks the hell out of you

no. because weren't you the guy who was complaining about how your room mates opened your cereal (without your permission) and you were ready to fight...?

So I saw him at school today and told him about it. Turned out the three slices were mines. He actually brought them back for me since I didn't get to goto the meet and greet last night. He said "You should've known they were for you since they were all cheese pizzas". He doesn't eat cheesepizza.

So I saw him at school today and told him about it. Turned out the three slices were mines. He actually brought them back for me since I didn't get to go to the meet and greet last night. He said "You should've known they were for you since they were all cheese pizzas". He doesn't eat cheese pizza.
sweetmate?

Originally Posted by seniosoul

So I saw him at school today and told him about it. Turned out the three slices were mines. He actually brought them back for me since I didn't get to go to the meet and greet last night. He said "You should've known they were for you since they were all cheese pizzas". He doesn't eat cheese pizza.
sweetmate?

bored02.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by seniosoul

sweetmate?
embarassed.gif

It WAS still stealing. He didn't know that those slices were for him. His intentions were to TAKE his roomates pizza. Karma will still punish you for this.You aren't excused because he gave them to you.

If anything you should feel worse for stealing from someone that did you a damn favor

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

It WAS still stealing. He didn't know that those slices were for him. His intentions were to TAKE his roomates pizza. Karma will still punish you for this. You aren't excused because he gave them to you.

If anything you should feel worse for stealing from someone that did you a damn favor
You don't ever stop being angry do you?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

It WAS still stealing. He didn't know that those slices were for him. His intentions were to TAKE his roomates pizza. Karma will still punish you for this. You aren't excused because he gave them to you.

....yeah you need a hug g
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom