Should I take a slice of my room mate's pizza?

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

woke up this morning bout to heat up all the left over chicken and rice i made last night for dinner...some roommate killed it all and to top it off they're all denying it now
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

woke up this morning bout to heat up all the left over chicken and rice i made last night for dinner...some roommate killed it all and to top it off they're all denying it now
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
The only similarities between my situation and yours is that food was taken. My situation differs significantly since I admitted to taking thepizza, and your room mates haven't.

Originally Posted by iBlink

Real talk, it's 2 in the AM and I got the munchies. home boy got some papa john's pizza in the fridge and I know he wouldn't trip if I took a slice because we are actually pretty cool. But it's the principle... I think i should ask first. But he's asleep and it's hella late/early. Should I take it?
for a split second there I had this wierd suspicision that you could be my roomate, because i put some papa john's in the fridge last night,and my roomate was there and he stayed up past 12 but he knew i went too sleep at 12. But reading the rest u werent because i payed for my pizza, etc. Imagine the weirdness that would follow if my suspicision was true... And he wears j's/nikes too.
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
The only similarities between my situation and yours is that food was taken. My situation differs significantly since I admitted to taking the pizza, and your room mates haven't.
Why do you believe that ADMITTING a crime makes it any less worse?

You took the pizza and planned to admit it AFTER the fact. That is STILL stealing.

I really can't see how you are justifying your behavior. You KNOW it is wrong man. Then you have all of these NT idiots taking your side saying, "Youdid nothing wrong."

Man if you thought it was a cool idea, you wouldn't have made the thread.

Why are you all supporting this man stealing food from his roommate?. Doesn't matter how cool you are

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
The only similarities between my situation and yours is that food was taken. My situation differs significantly since I admitted to taking the pizza, and your room mates haven't.
Why do you believe that ADMITTING a crime makes it any less worse?

You took the pizza and planned to admit it AFTER the fact. That is STILL stealing.

I really can't see how you are justifying your behavior. You KNOW it is wrong man. Then you have all of these NT idiots taking your side saying, "You did nothing wrong."

Man if you thought it was a cool idea, you wouldn't have made the thread.

Why are you all supporting this man stealing food from his roommate?. Doesn't matter how cool you are

Lighten up, man. It's a slice of pizza for Chrissakes. iBlink: If he was really butthurt over the situation I'd simply buy him a beer or something...no big deal.

Originally Posted by ATL 23 Jumpmanlove

Real talk, it's 2 in the AM and I got the munchies. home boy got some papa john's pizza in the fridge and I know he wouldn't trip if I took a slice because we are actually pretty cool. But it's the principle... I think i should ask first. But he's asleep and it's hella late/early. Should I take it?
for a split second there I had this wierd suspicision that you could be my roomate, because i put some papa john's in the fridge last night, and my roomate was there and he stayed up past 12 but he knew i went too sleep at 12. But reading the rest u werent because i payed for my pizza, etc. Imagine the weirdness that would follow if my suspicision was true... And he wears j's/nikes too.
roll.gif
laugh.gif

No. He didn't say you could, so leave it alone. Doesn't matter if he got it from an event.

When I roomed with someone, he made food and I didn't even bother to ask him for a plate without his permission. He bought the supplies, it was his. When Ibrought Pizza Hut, he knew the drill as well. Didn't bother to lift the box. I let him have three slices just because that's what I would do.

Also if you only took one slice im pretty sure he's ok with it. Not like you ate it all.

Just tell him in the morning and be like i owe you a slice. Or next time you grab food , pick up something for him.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

It WAS still stealing. He didn't know that those slices were for him. His intentions were to TAKE his roomates pizza. Karma will still punish you for this.
You aren't excused because he gave them to you.

If anything you should feel worse for stealing from someone that did you a damn favor
You don't ever stop being angry do you?

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom