Should I take a slice of my room mate's pizza?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

It WAS still stealing. He didn't know that those slices were for him. His intentions were to TAKE his roomates pizza. Karma will still punish you for this. You aren't excused because he gave them to you.

If anything you should feel worse for stealing from someone that did you a damn favor

Really fam? It was a slice of left over pizza.

arif.gif

It WAS still stealing. He didn't know that those slices were for him. His intentions were to TAKE his roomates pizza. Karma will still punish you for this. You aren't excused because he gave them to you.

If anything you should feel worse for stealing from someone that did you a damn favor

Youre bordering on insanity fam.

I think this statement is a bit overboard. It's not even close to stealing. If dude tells him about it that next morning, and even if the pizza wasn'tintended for him, then the guy can always hook him up with a slice or 2 to extend his thanks. Even if the guy wanted me to go out and get him a fresh slice andI didn't have to be anywhere soon, I would go get him one. It's all about certain degrees of respect within the house. If the guy was upset about it,and let him know, then in the future it would be out of line. Have you ever lived with other guys before? You sound pretty selfish to me.

Diego go head man LOLOL. I know what you are doing man.

Point blank, the dude STOLE pizza from his roommate. I don't see how anyone can see otherwise. So what if he was granted permission AFTER the fact, hestole pizza from his roommate last night.

Respect? You mention respect when the OP took something he KNEW wasn't his?

I sound selfish now? LOL Ok.

Diego go head man LOLOL. I know what you are doing man.

Point blank, the dude STOLE pizza from his roommate. I don't see how anyone can see otherwise. So what if he was granted permission AFTER the fact, he stole pizza from his roommate last night.

Respect? You mention respect when the OP took something he KNEW wasn't his?

I sound selfish now? LOL Ok.
you are right in your ideas but i think everyone just takes them the wrong way cause you come with it so abrasively *kanye shrug*
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

anyway op, you make the most uh..... random threads.

Dude is really acting like I took the pizza and hid it in a stash box. Keep in mind this thread was made in the weeee hours of the morning kid. I think homeboy would have been more upset if I woke him up at 2:00AM asking for pizza, as opposed to me taking it with every intention of telling him in the morning.

But hey, if calling me a thief will help you sleep better at night... by all means.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iBlink

So I saw him at school today and told him about it. Turned out the three slices were mines. He actually brought them back for me since I didn't get to go to the meet and greet last night. He said "You should've known they were for you since they were all cheese pizzas". He doesn't eat cheese pizza.
This has a MLIA written all over it.

Dude is really acting like I took the pizza and hid it in a stash box. Keep in mind this thread was made in the weeee hours of the morning kid. I think home boy would have been more upset if I woke him up at 2:00AM asking for pizza, as opposed to me taking it with every intention of telling him in the morning.

But hey, if calling me a thief will help you sleep better at night... by all means.
laugh.gif
Actually I am acting like you took the pizza that DIDN'T belong to you and ate it. That is what I am acting like.

Again, if you thought it was a brilliant idea, you wouldn't have made the thread asking for NT's input to curve your judgement

Real talk... I ate it like 30 minutes ago right after I made the thread. I was only reading this to feel better about the decision.
laugh.gif
Didn't expect 3 pages.
Leads me to believe that you thought you did something that wasn't right. Now all of a sudden you don't have those thoughts?

I sleep fine at night also.

My college roommate used to take all kinds of food from me. But the only reasonable thing he did was leave money in its place. Open up the freezer looking formy Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream, I $6.00 in crumpled 1's. Thanks. At least he overpaid on what he took.

Pain in the #%$ is when its the last of anything....

Originally Posted by bkmac

So I saw him at school today and told him about it. Turned out the three slices were mines. He actually brought them back for me since I didn't get to go to the meet and greet last night. He said "You should've known they were for you since they were all cheese pizzas". He doesn't eat cheese pizza.
This has a MLIA written all over it.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Seriously though... sounds suspicious. My man "doesn't eat cheese pizza"? Doesn't all pizza have cheese? He licked the hell out of that crustand scratched his scalp over it.

[DCAllAmerican]Serves you right you damn PIZZA THIEF! HIDING PEPPERONIS IN YOUR POCKETS! Fingertips all orange under your nails, smelling like sausage. Lethalinjection for your garlic dipping +!%.[/DCAllAmerican]

I'm with DC on this one.

Taking the pizza just shows you're a woman who can't control her urge to eat.

My boy forgot a clip at my crib one time and I held that down for like a week. It's just something about having your +*!% taken away.

I got high once and went in my fridge to eat a slice of cake only to find it missing. Needless to say it was one of the worst feelings ever.

Imma hypocrite, I get tight when my roommate takes my stuff w/o asking, but I take his stuff all the time...I dont really take a huge amount tho.

Real talk... I ate it like 30 minutes ago right after I made the thread. I was only reading this to feel better about the decision.
laugh.gif
Didn't expect 3 pages.
Leads me to believe that you thought you did something that wasn't right. Now all of a sudden you don't have those thoughts?

Well yeah, I wouldn't have made the thread if I didn't feel a little guilty about the decision. But all that being said, I had every intention ofadmitting what I did. Like I said, had he of been awake at that time, I would of asked if I could have the pizza... only to find out it was mines already.

Dude is really acting like I took the pizza and hid it in a stash box. Keep in mind this thread was made in the weeee hours of the morning kid. I think home boy would have been more upset if I woke him up at 2:00AM asking for pizza, as opposed to me taking it with every intention of telling him in the morning.

laugh.gif
Actually I am acting like you took the pizza that DIDN'T belong to you and ate it. That is what I am acting like.

Again, if you thought it was a brilliant idea, you wouldn't have made the thread asking for NT's input to curve your judgement

laugh.gif
Didn't expect 3 pages.

It's obviously not that big of a deal if he's cool enough with his roomate that he'll bring back food for him.

You never had a friend before or something?

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Didn't expect 3 pages.

It's obviously not that big of a deal if he's cool enough with his roomate that he'll bring back food for him.

You never had a friend before or something?
Yeah man, pipe down. It's a slice of pizza. He and his roommate are obviously cool. If OP wasn't buds w his roommate to some degree Idoubt he would have done it. It's what some people call sharing. It's a nice thing to do when you have friends. I work in a place where I get free foodand I always bring some back for my roommates. I can see if it was the last slice but it wasn't, so oh well.

Dude is like the Scrooge Mcduck of pizza or something.
laugh.gif

wow nt is full of stingy %%+!$

just take it, who cares?

i let people eat my food all the time, it's no big deal. i take food too, no big.

you could always let him know tomorrow......yo i ate a slice of your pizza.....if its that serious you can hit him back with some food or cash.

woke up this morning bout to heat up all the left over chicken and rice i made last night for dinner...some roommate killed it all and to top it offthey're all denying it now
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

i used to do that all the time. one time my roommate had a 2 liter jug of arizona ice team and i just drank the whole thing in one sitting, gave him 3 dollarsafterwards.

do it if u can pay him back the next tim u see him.

Back
Top Bottom