Should I take a slice of my room mate's pizza?

Hell nah its college man. Don't take that !!%%.
laugh.gif

You gotta be a warrior to survive those late night munchies in college. It tests your mental weakness.
laugh.gif

Honestly, I'm sure dude wouldn't care if you took a slice but what if he wakes up hungry as %*!+ tomorrow..I'm sure he will be expecting all theslices to be there...

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

If I was your roomate and you took one of the slices of pizza I got and you didn't tell me about it even if I was sleeping...best believe your toothbrush is going into the toilet and scrubing my shoes.

Don't do it...go to a vending machine or something.

youre a salty +#! dude
Yea I went a bit overboard, but in situations like this where you an your roomate aren't close friends little things like take some food herecan escalate to other things. Before you know it he feels like he should take some of your food without asking you at first and you might take that the wrongway...

Just saying you gotta play this roomate situation carefully because people have certain ways about themselves and their personal things.

Oh yea and fenomeno if you were my roomate, i'd %#@% all over your soccer shirts that you probably have, which I can tell from your avy.

laugh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

If I was your roomate and you took one of the slices of pizza I got and you didn't tell me about it even if I was sleeping...best believe your toothbrush is going into the toilet and scrubing my shoes.

Don't do it...go to a vending machine or something.

youre a salty +#! dude
Yea I went a bit overboard, but in situations like this where you an your roomate aren't close friends little things like take some food here can escalate to other things. Before you know it he feels like he should take some of your food without asking you at first and you might take that the wrong way...

Just saying you gotta play this roomate situation carefully because people have certain ways about themselves and their personal things.

Oh yea and fenomeno if you were my roomate, i'd %#@% all over your soccer shirts that you probably have, which I can tell from your avy.

laugh.gif
grin.gif

thats cool i prefer all my gear covered in feces anyways. thanks roomie!

No because you're a Nupe!
Spoiler [+]
jk do your thing and let him know in the morning

I would prob just drink alot of water and try to go to bed...

Hopefully he doesn't catch you off guard by doing this...

Originally Posted by heyowazzup

laugh.gif
i kno you already took it stop playin

Real talk... I ate it like 30 minutes ago right after I made the thread. I was only reading this to feel better about the decision.
laugh.gif
Didn't expect 3 pages.

I dunno man...I'd be pretty pissed if i was expecting to eat 3 slices of pizza but find out there's only 2 left
laugh.gif
. If there was more than 3 slicesit'd be cool but cutting it down from 3 to 2 slices is a NO NO

Originally Posted by iBlink

Originally Posted by heyowazzup

laugh.gif
i kno you already took it stop playin

Real talk... I ate it like 30 minutes ago right after I made the thread. I was only reading this to feel better about the decision.
laugh.gif
Didn't expect 3 pages.

Good job. Eat the rest of it, and tomorrow tell him you ate it because it smelled rancid.

Just tell him in the morning. No biggie. But nice of you to think of him. I got roommates that will finish my food in front of me. Child please.

Back
Top Bottom