Should I check this kid???

Shoulders clapped.
laugh.gif

Always gets me.

How do you not put hands on him when he told you directly to your face that he wasn't paying you back. Soon as he said Naw dude I ain't paying you back. You shoulda slapped the hell out of him then like the *$#$ that he is. Then ran them pockets. Even if he only had 10 bucks on him that would have been 10 off the forty. Respect was never there now you must take it.

How do you not put hands on him when he told you directly to your face that he wasn't paying you back. Soon as he said Naw dude I ain't paying you back. You shoulda slapped the hell out of him then like the *$#$ that he is. Then ran them pockets. Even if he only had 10 bucks on him that would have been 10 off the forty. Respect was never there now you must take it.

Originally Posted by jdi23

How do you not put hands on him when he told you directly to your face that he wasn't paying you back.
word this is what i wanna know.. what did he say to you, because you obviously decided you were gonna take the L right then and there..

How do you not put hands on him when he told you directly to your face that he wasn't paying you back.
word this is what i wanna know.. what did he say to you, because you obviously decided you were gonna take the L right then and there..

i would of rocked dude for that 40$ and he took your turbines? should tell your girl to have the tombstone picked out for when you get back.

i would of rocked dude for that 40$ and he took your turbines? should tell your girl to have the tombstone picked out for when you get back.

punch him in the jaw to show him whos boss, SRS.

dude needs to learn

punch him in the jaw to show him whos boss, SRS.

dude needs to learn

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

This. That said, most def whoop his a@#

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

This. That said, most def whoop his a@#

it would be funny if op goes over there n gets handled by the lil guy...no headphones, $40...and he gotta go back home with his head down, half the man he was lol

it would be funny if op goes over there n gets handled by the lil guy...no headphones, $40...and he gotta go back home with his head down, half the man he was lol

Back
Top Bottom