Should I check this kid???

Dude thought you were a sucker cuz you let him slide on the eighth, so he jacked your Turbines. I bought those off Amazon too, so I know for a FACT that I would be beyond heated if someone took my pair. Especially if I said no.

This kid deserves a beatdown.

Dude thought you were a sucker cuz you let him slide on the eighth, so he jacked your Turbines. I bought those off Amazon too, so I know for a FACT that I would be beyond heated if someone took my pair. Especially if I said no.

This kid deserves a beatdown.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

He stole your headphones, little did he know he's about to get the beats...
horatio460.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anything physical you do is gonna piss off your girl, so just go over to his house grab your head phones and tell dude that you were gonna let him slide on that 40 because he was family, but since he wanted to get all petty and slick you're gonna need that money. And if he doesn't have it on the spot, take some collateral from dude. Show him that you're not some punk %$# #$$** without any violence.

Anything physical you do is gonna piss off your girl, so just go over to his house grab your head phones and tell dude that you were gonna let him slide on that 40 because he was family, but since he wanted to get all petty and slick you're gonna need that money. And if he doesn't have it on the spot, take some collateral from dude. Show him that you're not some punk %$# #$$** without any violence.

You should check him JUST for tryna flip an 8th. That's like selling pennies to stack nickles.

You should check him JUST for tryna flip an 8th. That's like selling pennies to stack nickles.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

As much as I completely support you giving son some well-deserved body shots for thinking you weren't about that life, I can't imagine your wife responding well to that. 
I REALLY want to tell you to rough him up real nice and let him know that you're only cordial because you love his sister, but it might not end well.

So Johnny's advice is probably the best idea.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

As much as I completely support you giving son some well-deserved body shots for thinking you weren't about that life, I can't imagine your wife responding well to that. 
I REALLY want to tell you to rough him up real nice and let him know that you're only cordial because you love his sister, but it might not end well.

So Johnny's advice is probably the best idea.

Back
Top Bottom