Should I check this kid???

Yeah you're not gonna have a successful drug dealing career if someone blatantly says they're not gonna pay what they owe and you're ok with it. You lost that dudes respect, as shown by him taking your beats. *!*% all that jejunum, soon as he hands you the beats, before he says a word, give a straight lump in the face.

Yeah you're not gonna have a successful drug dealing career if someone blatantly says they're not gonna pay what they owe and you're ok with it. You lost that dudes respect, as shown by him taking your beats. *!*% all that jejunum, soon as he hands you the beats, before he says a word, give a straight lump in the face.

Dude smoked your stash and jacked your headphones
laugh.gif

You got "checked", son.

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Originally Posted by JStunn197

your sister married a 17 yr old kid? and yes, you gotta check him now or he will continue to take you for a punk.

I think I must have gotten the terms mixed then
My girls brother took my headphones 

how do you mis-use a term like that?

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Originally Posted by JStunn197

your sister married a 17 yr old kid? and yes, you gotta check him now or he will continue to take you for a punk.

Originally Posted by ChopperVille

he's too comfortable. beat his $$# one good time and he'll never try you like that again. guaranteed.

Make sure you beat him real good.  Just walk in there, beat his ***, take your turbines and walk out.  Don't say nothing.

Originally Posted by ChopperVille

he's too comfortable. beat his $$# one good time and he'll never try you like that again. guaranteed.

Make sure you beat him real good.  Just walk in there, beat his ***, take your turbines and walk out.  Don't say nothing.

Walk in there and as he's trying to explain why he took it give him one swift punch to the bread basket. While he's gasping for air pull him up by his collar (He will be bent over) and look him right in the eyes and tell him that $#%& don't fly with you. Done.

Walk in there and as he's trying to explain why he took it give him one swift punch to the bread basket. While he's gasping for air pull him up by his collar (He will be bent over) and look him right in the eyes and tell him that $#%& don't fly with you. Done.

Originally Posted by oidreez

MrBrown wrote:

JStunn197 wrote:

naw he got the term right ... he was referring it as his bro in law ... i had to think bout it for a sec too cause i was thinking WTH your sister doing with this bum
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

but naw op def put him in his place .... you educate he'll appreciate...

Originally Posted by oidreez

MrBrown wrote:

JStunn197 wrote:

naw he got the term right ... he was referring it as his bro in law ... i had to think bout it for a sec too cause i was thinking WTH your sister doing with this bum
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

but naw op def put him in his place .... you educate he'll appreciate...

Originally Posted by Smokey13

Go this route OP. Whoop his %$% first, make him beg for forgiveness later.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Smokey13

Go this route OP. Whoop his %$% first, make him beg for forgiveness later.
pimp.gif

+!*+ him up ONSIGHT ..

Pummel that lil #%+%#

No Talking ..

Nothing .

Soon as you see him ..

Putr those hands up and GO AT HIM BRO!

+!*+ him up ONSIGHT ..

Pummel that lil #%+%#

No Talking ..

Nothing .

Soon as you see him ..

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

+!*+ him up ONSIGHT ..

Pummel that lil #%+%#

No Talking ..

Nothing .

Soon as you see him ..

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

+!*+ him up ONSIGHT ..

Pummel that lil #%+%#

No Talking ..

Nothing .

Soon as you see him ..

laugh.gif

He's asking, practically begging, to get his shoulders clapped. I think it's your responsibility to oblige him.

He's asking, practically begging, to get his shoulders clapped. I think it's your responsibility to oblige him.

Back
Top Bottom