Should I check this kid???

he's too comfortable. beat his $$# one good time and he'll never try you like that again. guaranteed.

he's too comfortable. beat his $$# one good time and he'll never try you like that again. guaranteed.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Don't hit him in the face, you wouldn't want to leave visible marks.
Give him a good jejunum punch.

This.

Multiple punches to the stomach and a few to the ribcage area should do the trick, make sure you push him over (onto the ground) after the punches for good measure

your sister married a 17 yr old kid? and yes, you gotta check him now or he will continue to take you for a punk.

This.

Multiple punches to the stomach and a few to the ribcage area should do the trick, make sure you push him over (onto the ground) after the punches for good measure

your sister married a 17 yr old kid? and yes, you gotta check him now or he will continue to take you for a punk.

Originally Posted by JStunn197

I think I must have gotten the terms mixed then
My girls brother took my headphones 

Originally Posted by JStunn197

I think I must have gotten the terms mixed then
My girls brother took my headphones 

laugh.gif
buddy is straight up disrespectful....Its kinda funny though

...With that being said....

I'd beat the %%%# out of that boy....

laugh.gif
buddy is straight up disrespectful....Its kinda funny though

...With that being said....

I'd beat the %%%# out of that boy....

You need to show him that your POWER LEVEL IS OVER 9000!!!!!! He's treating you like your are Krillin instead of Goku.

You need to show him that your POWER LEVEL IS OVER 9000!!!!!! He's treating you like your are Krillin instead of Goku.

laugh.gif

This is how I dealt with three in-laws. 
Make sure that you execute the jejunum strike on a Holiday so that they remember it each year that you
are sitting there with them in celebration.
I've had no problems from each in-law since.

laugh.gif

This is how I dealt with three in-laws. 
Make sure that you execute the jejunum strike on a Holiday so that they remember it each year that you
are sitting there with them in celebration.
I've had no problems from each in-law since.

Actually, if you don't want to actually hurt the kid but still drive the idea that you're a bastard not to be trifled with, hit the kid with the:

Lick to the head is optional, depending on how crazy you want him to see you, but the slap to the back of the head is imperative.

Actually, if you don't want to actually hurt the kid but still drive the idea that you're a bastard not to be trifled with, hit the kid with the:

Lick to the head is optional, depending on how crazy you want him to see you, but the slap to the back of the head is imperative.

what type of kiddie #$#@ is this? Obviously you let this dude get too friendly and should have !#+%%! him up over the eighth. If someone had to owe me even $10 and just blatantly said no they wouldnt pay me pack I would def start choking the #$#@ out of them.

You need to check this kid and keep him as a brotherinlaw and stop being so friendly.

what type of kiddie #$#@ is this? Obviously you let this dude get too friendly and should have !#+%%! him up over the eighth. If someone had to owe me even $10 and just blatantly said no they wouldnt pay me pack I would def start choking the #$#@ out of them.

You need to check this kid and keep him as a brotherinlaw and stop being so friendly.

Back
Top Bottom