Should I check this kid???

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

He stole your headphones, little did he know he's about to get the beats...
horatio460.jpg

laughing for real

dont be a wussy op, just give him a one punch ko and walk away, he'll know what it's 4

dont be a wussy op, just give him a one punch ko and walk away, he'll know what it's 4

Originally Posted by ItsAmazingg

an eighth... for 40? WORD? Where you at op?
For real thought I was the only one tripping. Paying these rape prices in cincy man.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ItsAmazingg

an eighth... for 40? WORD? Where you at op?
For real thought I was the only one tripping. Paying these rape prices in cincy man.
30t6p3b.gif

I just wana know how the hell you flip an 8th thats what 4 skimpy blunts. Lil dude sellin it by the bowl or sumn?

Anyways fam or not he stole weed and some expensive headphones from you, chin check his !!+, your girl is just gona have to understand.

I just wana know how the hell you flip an 8th thats what 4 skimpy blunts. Lil dude sellin it by the bowl or sumn?

Anyways fam or not he stole weed and some expensive headphones from you, chin check his !!+, your girl is just gona have to understand.

OP, before this even happened, I'm sure you knew he was like this. Your first thought of him asking you for anything should have been no, so in part you are to blame for it. Why would you even leave the house with something like that and leave him there? If you knew he was sketchy in the first place, you should have at least taken the headphones with you.

OP, before this even happened, I'm sure you knew he was like this. Your first thought of him asking you for anything should have been no, so in part you are to blame for it. Why would you even leave the house with something like that and leave him there? If you knew he was sketchy in the first place, you should have at least taken the headphones with you.

Originally Posted by jdi23

How do you not put hands on him when he told you directly to your face that he wasn't paying you back. Soon as he said Naw dude I ain't paying you back. You shoulda slapped the hell out of him then like the *$#$ that he is. Then ran them pockets. Even if he only had 10 bucks on him that would have been 10 off the forty. Respect was never there now you must take it.

Not that serious for $40

he asked me for some cause I guess he needed some money. I really don't hook up the kids with weed but I thought dude seriously needed some money (I live in Cali so an 18yr old can consume and purchase with the paper work) . I guess he just smoked it thinking it was ok cause I have more. I wasn't about to cut that guy an oz cause I had never dealt with him and didn't know what he will do with it

It was the my Turbines that got me mad. 

Im about to go right now too......

smh

Originally Posted by jdi23

How do you not put hands on him when he told you directly to your face that he wasn't paying you back. Soon as he said Naw dude I ain't paying you back. You shoulda slapped the hell out of him then like the *$#$ that he is. Then ran them pockets. Even if he only had 10 bucks on him that would have been 10 off the forty. Respect was never there now you must take it.

Not that serious for $40

he asked me for some cause I guess he needed some money. I really don't hook up the kids with weed but I thought dude seriously needed some money (I live in Cali so an 18yr old can consume and purchase with the paper work) . I guess he just smoked it thinking it was ok cause I have more. I wasn't about to cut that guy an oz cause I had never dealt with him and didn't know what he will do with it

It was the my Turbines that got me mad. 

Im about to go right now too......

smh

Originally Posted by beh235

Why would you even leave the house with something like that and leave him there? If you knew he was sketchy in the first place, you should have at least taken the headphones with you.

i agree with your first part but he shouldn't have to worry about any of leaving things out in front of dude, especially if he's with his sister, its his spot. it just comes with the automatic respect you give people, especially what would be considered family.  he told ole boy no to the head and left him to his devices, now dude blatantly disrespected him. (x2 if you count the 40 for the 8th, which we are) if op is really about gaining that respect back he's gonna have to chin check this dude, get his headphones, get his money.
i wouldnt even be mad if he asked for more $ for the 8th, bc 40 seems low.

Originally Posted by beh235

Why would you even leave the house with something like that and leave him there? If you knew he was sketchy in the first place, you should have at least taken the headphones with you.

i agree with your first part but he shouldn't have to worry about any of leaving things out in front of dude, especially if he's with his sister, its his spot. it just comes with the automatic respect you give people, especially what would be considered family.  he told ole boy no to the head and left him to his devices, now dude blatantly disrespected him. (x2 if you count the 40 for the 8th, which we are) if op is really about gaining that respect back he's gonna have to chin check this dude, get his headphones, get his money.
i wouldnt even be mad if he asked for more $ for the 8th, bc 40 seems low.

Originally Posted by zube42

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

I just wana know how the hell you flip an 8th

That's what I'm sayin
laugh.gif
First I asked for $40
and if he came through with his side of the deal then I would have given him $30 eights which is about $8.50 per gram..... its Cali fire btw street price $20 a gram

Back
Top Bottom