She just doesn't do it for me THREAD.

Originally Posted by AlexGod

YUCKKKK

kim-kardashian-wallpapers-2008-071.jpg

Kim K.*shrugs*

...she's shockingly beautiful, but her mass looks so fake that it turns me off, and her sex game isn't hittin on anything. Add Lola Love, and Nicki M. To that list as well.

Kim K.*shrugs*

...she's shockingly beautiful, but her mass looks so fake that it turns me off, and her sex game isn't hittin on anything. Add Lola Love, and Nicki M. To that list as well.

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

This thread looking real AYO. bunch of beautiful women in here, and they don't do it for you??? 
30t6p3b.gif

This deserves a co-sign. 
Now it's gay not to lose control over any girl?
laugh.gif

Nobody's saying they're not attractive - just that not everyone likes the same thing.

cool thread

rosa never did it for me either, yea nice body but i dont like her face at all.

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

This thread looking real AYO. bunch of beautiful women in here, and they don't do it for you??? 
30t6p3b.gif

This deserves a co-sign. 
Now it's gay not to lose control over any girl?
laugh.gif

Nobody's saying they're not attractive - just that not everyone likes the same thing.

cool thread

rosa never did it for me either, yea nice body but i dont like her face at all.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Keri hilson
sick.gif

Jessica Alba

Beyonce

Ok...I understand we all have our opinions and I can respect that, but when dudes go out of their way and get mad extra with the
sick.gif
face on a girl (who I'm not saying she is the finest thing walking), but they damn well know she isn't ugly..Lame

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Keri hilson
sick.gif

Jessica Alba

Beyonce

Ok...I understand we all have our opinions and I can respect that, but when dudes go out of their way and get mad extra with the
sick.gif
face on a girl (who I'm not saying she is the finest thing walking), but they damn well know she isn't ugly..Lame

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

^strangely enough as she got older the more she did it for me.

im not even one of those black dudes who beast white chicks but scarlett johansson 
pimp.gif

you can have nat ill take scar jo

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

^strangely enough as she got older the more she did it for me.

im not even one of those black dudes who beast white chicks but scarlett johansson 
pimp.gif

you can have nat ill take scar jo

Back
Top Bottom