She just doesn't do it for me THREAD.

Originally Posted by djaward

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

lol @ michelle obama why did you include her?
Simple, there's nothing about her that I find attractive. 
Sure
 but I thought the point was to throw up women most people find very hot that you don't. Like young models, actresses, etc. not michelle obama, who is not a sex symbol by any means.

anyway, i agree with janet jackson, she reminds me of michael jackson.....her nose/mouth is off

Originally Posted by djaward

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

lol @ michelle obama why did you include her?
Simple, there's nothing about her that I find attractive. 
Sure
 but I thought the point was to throw up women most people find very hot that you don't. Like young models, actresses, etc. not michelle obama, who is not a sex symbol by any means.

anyway, i agree with janet jackson, she reminds me of michael jackson.....her nose/mouth is off

YUCKKKK

kim-kardashian-wallpapers-2008-071.jpg

Originally Posted by AlexGod

YUCKKKK

thank you ninjahood sized & all this broad is sxtra wack all she has is an %%%...which aint that nice anymore but her/rosa/amber rose are prbly the most beasted on nt & i only prefer the latter
& that janet pic makes her look like the joker
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AlexGod

YUCKKKK

thank you ninjahood sized & all this broad is sxtra wack all she has is an %%%...which aint that nice anymore but her/rosa/amber rose are prbly the most beasted on nt & i only prefer the latter
& that janet pic makes her look like the joker
laugh.gif

agreed on jennifer anniston also

i think its more her personality in movies than her looks, she always seems to be like anxious and uneasy and unhappy. i can't even look at pics of her without getting that vibe.

agreed on jennifer anniston also

i think its more her personality in movies than her looks, she always seems to be like anxious and uneasy and unhappy. i can't even look at pics of her without getting that vibe.

taylor swift. shes pretty. real cute. but ill get back at you as to why i cant seem to want to gas her up

Back
Top Bottom