She just doesn't do it for me THREAD.

Jessica-Biel-2.jpg

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

This thread looking real AYO. bunch of beautiful women in here, and they don't do it for you??? 
30t6p3b.gif

It's gay to have an opinion/preference?

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

This thread looking real AYO. bunch of beautiful women in here, and they don't do it for you??? 
30t6p3b.gif

It's gay to have an opinion/preference?

Penelope Cruz looks like a chicken
penelope-cruz.jpg

and she's not ugly, but she's insanely skinny most of the time and those lips aren't even feminine, they're just big.

angelina_jolie_looking_gorgeous_3.jpg

penelope-cruz.jpg

and she's not ugly, but she's insanely skinny most of the time and those lips aren't even feminine, they're just big.

angelina_jolie_looking_gorgeous_3.jpg

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

penelope-cruz.jpg

laugh.gif

And her voice is annoying.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

penelope-cruz.jpg

laugh.gif

And her voice is annoying.

Good thread. I don't agree with a lot of you but I know many won't agree with me on her

Beyonce-ABC-Thanksgiving-Special-Nov.-25.jpg

Broad does nothing for me. No attraction. I'd smash just to smash but I'd probably need the rest of Destiny's Child(ex-members included) to be my buffers.

Only once did shorty give me a slight rise and that was when she was promoting an Austin Powers movie on TRL wearing a light blue knitted type dress.
Spoiler [+]
2234417.jpg

Good thread. I don't agree with a lot of you but I know many won't agree with me on her

Beyonce-ABC-Thanksgiving-Special-Nov.-25.jpg

Broad does nothing for me. No attraction. I'd smash just to smash but I'd probably need the rest of Destiny's Child(ex-members included) to be my buffers.

Only once did shorty give me a slight rise and that was when she was promoting an Austin Powers movie on TRL wearing a light blue knitted type dress.
Spoiler [+]
2234417.jpg

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

will do.

personally.. take away ScarJo's "assets" and her face is a bit
alien.gif
Isys-Masala-Magazine-Scarlett%2020Johansson786.jpg
Exactly who I was going to post. She is just meh overall to me.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

will do.

personally.. take away ScarJo's "assets" and her face is a bit
alien.gif
Isys-Masala-Magazine-Scarlett%2020Johansson786.jpg
Exactly who I was going to post. She is just meh overall to me.

Back
Top Bottom