Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Scarlett Johanson

Anyways....

anyways

eva_mendes_1.jpg

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I'm not even that big on white chicks but that's not an average white girl 
laugh.gif
she is. go to some of them predominately white colleges and youll find those girls at those frat parties like its nothing 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I'm not even that big on white chicks but that's not an average white girl 
laugh.gif
she is. go to some of them predominately white colleges and youll find those girls at those frat parties like its nothing 
laugh.gif

good call on scarlett's face, she's still incredible w that body of hers but yeah the face is just weird.
taylor swift has a weird face too. again shes still very hot but weird looking.

good call on scarlett's face, she's still incredible w that body of hers but yeah the face is just weird.
taylor swift has a weird face too. again shes still very hot but weird looking.

Michelle Obama 
sick.gif
She looks so old I have no clue why you guys beast over her... making her sound like Beyonce or something
Eva Mendes
Amber Rose
I don't know much about Disney but that girl posted back Selena Gomez or something is just
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I'm sorry but she looks like an ugly 12 year old... not about that creeping life and I'm mad young

Michelle Obama 
sick.gif
She looks so old I have no clue why you guys beast over her... making her sound like Beyonce or something
Eva Mendes
Amber Rose
I don't know much about Disney but that girl posted back Selena Gomez or something is just
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I'm sorry but she looks like an ugly 12 year old... not about that creeping life and I'm mad young

Back
Top Bottom