share something u do that you wouldn't want ppl in real life knowing

anxiety sucks indeed. 
sick.gif

Had a bad break up with this chick and it occurred after the passing of my mother. This chick told me she didn't want anything to do with me. Still had her number and decided to scare the **** out of her. Text her number but not from my phone. All kinds of "messages" that were...yea... I was caught and arrested. Cop was really nice much to my surprise. He told me that I should've showed more composure by not doing what I did. I told him that it was my fault and I have to be a man and face the consequence. I told him the story about how the break up happened and he looked at me and was like, "Damn man, she really said that?" Long story short, I hired a lawyer, had the charge brought down and avoided jail time. This was my only time in my life that I had an interaction with the cops that involved me being arrested. 

There's a lot of in-between story thats too much to tell but you get point.

I'm a bad human being but I'm working on it though 
mean.gif

nerd.gif
 Am I the only one confused?  Did you make up that whole story and text it to your ex to 'scare the **** out of her' or did you actually get arrested?  Or did you get arrested for texting her threats, etc? 

I eat my girl and smash even if it's that time.

My girl has eaten my ***.

We make anonymous vines of us smashinG.

We both freaks.

I have a solo account of me fapping with over 100k views, mixture of women and men unfortunately.

My girl wants to satisfy me with other women but we haven't taken that plunge yet.

Start off small :lol: trust me! You don't want to overwhelm your self!

Try just asking her friend to record you guys smashing.

After a few sessions, ask your girls friend if yall can just 'watch'

From there on out, yall both would start to become comfortable...

Thennnn that's when you start bringing or discussing which girl to bring in the pictures.

Had a bad break up with this chick and it occurred after the passing of my mother. This chick told me she didn't want anything to do with me. Still had her number and decided to scare the **** out of her. Text her number but not from my phone. All kinds of "messages" that were...yea... I was caught and arrested. Cop was really nice much to my surprise. He told me that I should've showed more composure by not doing what I did. I told him that it was my fault and I have to be a man and face the consequence. I told him the story about how the break up happened and he looked at me and was like, "Damn man, she really said that?" Long story short, I hired a lawyer, had the charge brought down and avoided jail time. This was my only time in my life that I had an interaction with the cops that involved me being arrested. 

There's a lot of in-between story thats too much to tell but you get point.

I'm a bad human being but I'm working on it though :smh:  

Menace of stalking?

We got some creeps in NT.

I have weird death thoughts sometimes. Like jumping when I'm up high. Or if a dog is in front of me throw a weight on it. I never follow through of course, would never wish harm on anything. Don't know why I have the violent destructive thoughts.

I'm tired of doing things to impress people that don't matter or give to ***** about me. Cursed. Living up to "being better than peers"

Some crazy places I smashed, a dug out in cap hill, by Seattle central, some German foreign exchange student, in Vegas, just met up with my sisters friends cause I was in so cal a 3+hr drive, smashed 2 of the friends @ 5am one after the other on the same bed. I have had sex outdoors just as much as indoors.

People don't believe me, but when it's brought up about sexual partners, I say I'm somewhere like 60+ stopped counting all the chicks, k really wanna slow down. Feel like I'm being a scumbag to future wife. Any who I had an open relationship with an Asian chock that had 41 partners. Guys/girls.

I know a set of twins that ball & claim they hit triple digits... Each

The chick I'm with now when I told her those numbers, my ex had 41 dudes plow. She said that's not that bad. I never asked her tnte exact number, I don't really care. But I lowley get the feeling I'm saving her smh..

Last edited:
Personally, as long as she's clean... Idk how many guys she's been with... ****, I like to hear stories from time to time... I don't like super tight chicks, they can't handle the savagery...

Personally, as long as she's clean... Idk how many guys she's been with... ****, I like to hear stories from time to time... I don't like super tight chicks, they can't handle the savagery...

My man. Repped. Didn't eeem think to look at it like that. Chicks can handle the D lolz

People don't believe me, but when it's brought up about sexual partners, I say I'm somewhere like 60+ stopped counting all the chicks, k really wanna slow down. Feel like I'm being a scumbag to future wife. Any who I had an open relationship with an Asian chock that had 41 partners. Guys/girls.

I know a set of twins that ball & claim they hit triple digits... Each

The chick I'm with now when I told her those numbers, my ex had 41 dudes plow. She said that's not that bad. I never asked her tnte exact number, I don't really care. But I lowley get the feeling I'm saving her smh..

Sounds like yall made for each other b...

After being dumped by my girlfriend of 6 years, I was messed up for a minute. I became desperate to get over it. Figured having some sex would help. Met this red bone chick, body tight, face wasn't all that but there's a reason behind it. She had a double lip deformity. Sort of like this View media item 1411200 but worse, mainly because of how light she was. I went over and smashed the next day after meeting her. I didn't want her to feel like I was there to just smash, so I did her pretty much like I would've done my ex. Yeah, I kissed her, and I could tell she wasn't use to that happening. She went in!! Told me later how special felt, dudes never kiss her. Didn't solve my problem, though. I talked to her for a few days afterwards. She had this crazy obsession with Usher that was annoying so I stopped answering her calls. Was never completely pass the lip thing anyways. Saw her on the train with a group of chicks a few months later, all wearing rainbow gear. As I got up to exit she pointed to me and said I was the reason :smh: .

I eat my girl and smash even if it's that time.

My girl has eaten my ***.

We make anonymous vines of us smashinG.

We both freaks.

I have a solo account of me fapping with over 100k views, mixture of women and men unfortunately.

My girl wants to satisfy me with other women but we haven't taken that plunge yet.

That's not canon

Back
Top Bottom