share something u do that you wouldn't want ppl in real life knowing

You a champ for macking on that double lip :lol:

I wouldn't have been able to do it.

Last edited:
After being dumped by my girlfriend of 6 years, I was messed up for a minute. I became desperate to get over it. Figured having some sex would help. Met this red bone chick, body tight, face wasn't all that but there's a reason behind it. She had a double lip deformity. Sort of like this View media item 1411200 but worse, mainly because of how light she was. I went over and smashed the next day after meeting her. I didn't want her to feel like I was there to just smash, so I did her pretty much like I would've done my ex. Yeah, I kissed her, and I could tell she wasn't use to that happening. She went in!! Told me later how special felt, dudes never kiss her. Didn't solve my problem, though. I talked to her for a few days afterwards. She had this crazy obsession with Usher that was annoying so I stopped answering her calls. Was never completely pass the lip thing anyways. Saw her on the train with a group of chicks a few months later, all wearing rainbow gear. As I got up to exit she pointed to me and said I was the reason :smh: .
Did that double inner lip make her mouth tighter? Did she show you what them lips did? :nerd:

Did that double inner lip make her mouth tighter? Did she show you what them lips did? :nerd:
Wish I could say I knew :smh: . During this period of my life I didn't feel comfortable trying chicks for some head right off back, didn't wanna seem disrespectful. After smashing golden double stuffed Oreo cookie lips that feeling was gone. The dome and smash streak began :evil: .

Last edited:
After being dumped by my girlfriend of 6 years, I was messed up for a minute. I became desperate to get over it. Figured having some sex would help. Met this red bone chick, body tight, face wasn't all that but there's a reason behind it. She had a double lip deformity. Sort of like this View media item 1411200 but worse, mainly because of how light she was. I went over and smashed the next day after meeting her. I didn't want her to feel like I was there to just smash, so I did her pretty much like I would've done my ex. Yeah, I kissed her, and I could tell she wasn't use to that happening. She went in!! Told me later how special felt, dudes never kiss her. Didn't solve my problem, though. I talked to her for a few days afterwards. She had this crazy obsession with Usher that was annoying so I stopped answering her calls. Was never completely pass the lip thing anyways. Saw her on the train with a group of chicks a few months later, all wearing rainbow gear. As I got up to exit she pointed to me and said I was the reason :smh: .

I'm so tired of every chick being labled a red bone like that's the only way to be pretty and I'm a yellow boy.

That ***** ain't even close to being light.

Do you even know what a red bone is?

I'm so tired of every chick being labled a red bone like that's the only way to be pretty and I'm a yellow boy.

bruh im positive he just googled dbl lipped :lol:

Do you even read?

Bought two jugs of OJ the other day when it was snowing, got back inside and only had one, figured I left it in the trunk. Didn't check till the next night, I figured it's cold. Get around to check the trunk and I look down in the snow and there it is. Seal was unbroken, so I said **** it and snatched it up.

I know some of u dudes done ate bad box before, fess up let's hear it

one of my boys went down on this chick said her box was crusty and dipped right out of her crib then and there. never talked to her again. said it was like licking an envelope or sandpaper.

I wasn't eem looking at the draws till I sniffed them, when I smelt **** I pulled them away from my face amd there was a dry stain on them, maybe like a day or 2 old.
I just dropped them, walked back to my sleeping bag and went to sleep.
The smell haunted me all night... she came back that morning too before I left :lol:
So that day you learned that women are normal creatures just like men. Some dudes are grown and STILL don't understand that

As much as I love my job, I sometimes second guess myself and ask myself whether I'm going to be good in the future.

My current job easily my best and my worst job I've ever had... It's also my favorite and my most hated... It's so damn bipolar there...

I plan to move out on graduation day and not tell anyone .

When I was a kid my mom bought me a ginea pig for my birthday,some months later I ounched it to death cuz it popped in my bed when I let it chill with me outside its cage.

Back
Top Bottom