share something u do that you wouldn't want ppl in real life knowing

I'm wondering should I share my story and it's not a comical one at all like some of the stories from the earlier pages...

I already did... I say let's turn this into the Thread Of The Year... Multiple plot twists, turns and Swerves...

From savagery, to actual intelligent (for nt) talk about gay and Trans people, to savagery, to just nasty, to weird, to really deep ****...

I mean, as long as we keep changing the subject/feeling of when **** gets stale... I mean, we all got things we don't wanna share IRL on every subject there is...

We just gotta end it on a good climax... I'm good at those...

all hail the savage god @CelticsPride34
nthat.gif

all hail the savage god @CelticsPride34
:nthat:  

I want a sacrifice of 15 virgins...

I take that back, virgins aren't fun...

I want a sacrifice of 15 well broken in sluts down for anything....

And a bunch of Jamaican jerk chix thighs and coconut rice with black beans.....

And weed...

And the people who spread my name and Word won't even touch little boys...

Unless your old or obese, you can have my d.

It's something I've been working on over the years.

It's ruined my relationship with BM.

I have to have some respect for my D.

Some women I've slept with really aren't deserving.

I also hold my sack waaay too much.

When you sit on a couch, you grab the remote.......l grab my ****.

I want to tell her I love her but idk what's stopping me. tabi Bonney's "Nuthin' But A Hero" makes me think of her and smile.
Tell her that you love her ways. Her actions on the tintest things that you noticed. I slipped up and told my wife I loved her after 7 months of dating and she didn't say **** back :x
Been together almost 16 yrs and the past 3 or 4 yrs I've been including what I love about her on some extreme ****. She can't even look me in the eye due to her blushing and at times she'll have a happy joyful cry

I want to tell her I love her but idk what's stopping me. tabi Bonney's "Nuthin' But A Hero" makes me think of her and smile.
Tell her that you love her ways. Her actions on the tintest things that you noticed. I slipped up and told my wife I loved her after 7 months of dating and she didn't say **** back :x
Been together almost 16 yrs and the past 3 or 4 yrs I've been including what I love about her on some extreme ****. She can't even look me in the eye due to her blushing and at times she'll have a happy joyful cry

Pause...

Ain't no need for all that.

I'm bout to add that to the repertoire. Watch everything she do for a day, just notice little ****, couple days later point it all out.

Smashed the ex outside on an apartment bench in a hood *** apt complex. A guy walked by, I thought about stopping but was faded and in them guts. :lol:

Last edited:
So dude posts her business about her being a prostitute, getting finished by randoms and bending over naked to get her crevices shaved for an all night session with Mr grey ...and That's coo.

I post her pic saying she's "meh"...and I'm a terrible disrespectful person...

Yeah...

Back
Top Bottom