share something u do that you wouldn't want ppl in real life knowing

In 6th grade I spent the night at my friends house. His sister was hella bad and she was out of town.
We slept in his game room because his house big as ****. I got up in the middle of the night to piss, and his sisters room was right next to the bathroom. I went in her room and I guess she didn't clean before she left because she had panties and bra's all in the floor.
i picked up a pair of panties and smelled them.

**** stain. Didn't eem see it :smh:

uhm...like the good stain or bad kind? what kind of fabric was it? was it new or fairly used/worn?
did your eyes roll back when the stench/aroma hit your nasal passage?

not serious, but pleas give details

:evil:

In 6th grade I spent the night at my friends house. His sister was hella bad and she was out of town.
We slept in his game room because his house big as ****. I got up in the middle of the night to piss, and his sisters room was right next to the bathroom. I went in her room and I guess she didn't clean before she left because she had panties and bra's all in the floor.

uhm...like the good stain or bad kind? what kind of fabric was it? was it new or fairly used/worn?

hahahaha.

panty sniffin is a rite of passage. no man should be ashamed of sniffin panties.

hahahaha.

panty sniffin is a rite of passage. no man should be ashamed of sniffin panties.

Nah....

I wasn't eem looking at the draws till I sniffed them, when I smelt **** I pulled them away from my face amd there was a dry stain on them, maybe like a day or 2 old.
I just dropped them, walked back to my sleeping bag and went to sleep.
The smell haunted me all night... she came back that morning too before I left :lol:

Last edited:
Lmao same chick, but this was way before all that. We were off that day, & I went over. She was eating an apple when I got there. Watching TV, I start grabbing on her chesticles, she gets turned on. I tell her give me some brain, she proceeds. I'm violent with with it. Down her throat, she's struggling for air. I'm telling her not to stop, everything seems fine... Until she throws up Apple sauce on me fambz! SMDH! On everything I love, no bs. I should have known then to drop this chick sooner.

Lol you do realize how both situations ended is your fault right

Lmao same chick, but this was way before all that. We were off that day, & I went over. She was eating an apple when I got there. Watching TV, I start grabbing on her chesticles, she gets turned on. I tell her give me some brain, she proceeds. I'm violent with with it. Down her throat, she's struggling for air. I'm telling her not to stop, everything seems fine... Until she throws up Apple sauce on me fambz! SMDH! On everything I love, no bs. I should have known then to drop this chick sooner.

Lol you do realize how both situations ended is your fault right

Prolly the type of dude that knocked his ex out for hitting him because he cheated on her.

should i start using clorox wipes on my belt then ? @DCAllAmerican
  .. wow pc nt is pretty good .. i just hate how we cant go to last read post..
Yea, think about it. When does ANYONE clean their belt? Dirtiest piece of clothing

Yall wears belts? :lol:

Your shoes are way dirtier that any piece of clothing btw.
Thought u was in law enforcement or was that another nter? Don't u wear a belt?

Yeah I wear a belt on duty.... I don't wear belts off duty. Unless i'm wearing a suit, I don't wear belts.

roll.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom