share something u do that you wouldn't want ppl in real life knowing

Sometimes I lead women on just to turn them down/block their number soon afterwards.

Also makes me feel good about myself.

I wash my hands before I take a piss. My **** is clean so I figure it makes more sense than putting your filthy hands on your joint then washing after

While back I had picked up this chick from some bar, she had got drunk & couldn't drive. Her mom picks up her SUV, so we proceed to my house. She wants to smash, I'm kinda' hesitant but an hour or so had passed so she tells me she's sobered up. Turn off the lights, start undressing her. Bend her over start destroying the Yambs, she's clinches really tight so I know she done orgasmed. I'm still trying to bust, I'm close to getting there & she says she has to pee. I was like okay, well I'm almost done anyways. Simultaneously, I bust and she pees all over my sheets & on my stomach including my boxers to. Smh... Still hold it against her 'til this day.

Simultaneously, I bust and she pees all over my sheets & on my stomach including my boxers to. Smh... Still hold it against her 'til this day.
sick.gif

Lmao same chick, but this was way before all that. We were off that day, & I went over. She was eating an apple when I got there. Watching TV, I start grabbing on her chesticles, she gets turned on. I tell her give me some brain, she proceeds. I'm violent with with it. Down her throat, she's struggling for air. I'm telling her not to stop, everything seems fine... Until she throws up Apple sauce on me fambz! SMDH! On everything I love, no bs. I should have known then to drop this chick sooner.

Last edited:
Lmao same chick, but this was way before all that. We were off that day, & I went over. She was eating an apple when I got there. Watching TV, I start grabbing on her chesticles, she gets turned on. I tell her give me some brain, she proceeds. I'm violent with with it. Down her throat, she's struggling for air. I'm telling her not to stop, everything seems fine... Until she throws up Apple sauce on me fambz! SMDH! On everything I love, no bs. I should have known then to drop this chick sooner.

so there was kid flavored apple sauce...im sure that was a good treat for her right?

Nah bro', she ate a apple before I got to her house. While she's topping me off she throws up, so the apple then is apple sauce. So disgusting, all on my Levi's smh...

While driving, whenever I see a can/cup I feel it is my duty to run over it and feel the crush

In 6th grade I spent the night at my friends house. His sister was hella bad and she was out of town.
We slept in his game room because his house big as ****. I got up in the middle of the night to piss, and his sisters room was right next to the bathroom. I went in her room and I guess she didn't clean before she left because she had panties and bra's all in the floor.
i picked up a pair of panties and smelled them.

**** stain. Didn't eem see it :smh:

Back
Top Bottom