share something u do that you wouldn't want ppl in real life knowing

is she's in NoVA im all about providing a golden shower
laugh.gif
Never got the location.

I never touched her... But her and a friend got ****** up on ghb and addy's and put on one hell of a lesbian show... I dropped two loads on the other ones face while she licked it off... But never touched them
laugh.gif

I fapped to those videos for a couple years
laugh.gif
So hold on, they got wasted on GHB? What is GHB?

And then you watched them do their thing and then busted on one girl's face and the PR girl licked it off?

laugh.gif
 @ You being security

^
Pics of this Puerto Rican ho?

She actually died a few months back in a horrible fire... Her and like 9 other really young people... It was really sad... She had cleaned herself up and and getting her **** together... She was a good friend and I balled when I found out...

She was "proud" of her past tho... Felt like it was just to get where she was going... That's why I didn't mind sharing the stories...

I deleted the pics and videos after it happened... I felt it was wrong to keep them...

I never touched her... But her and a friend got ****** up on ghb and addy's and put on one hell of a lesbian show... I dropped two loads on the other ones face while she licked it off... But never touched them :lol: ...

I fapped to those videos for a couple years :lol: ...
So hold on, they got wasted on GHB? What is GHB?

And then you watched them do their thing and then busted on one girl's face and the PR girl licked it off?

:lol:  @ You being security

Ghb is basically what roofies are... And yes to you questions...

I'm a big dude... 6'2 like 350... I was homeless a few years ago, and I had a friend... She was a ho... One if the most beautiful girls I've ever known... Puerto Rican with a huge ***.. I lived with her for like 3 months to get my loot up... I never smashed, cause she was a ho and had hep B...

Anyways... Sometimes on the middle of the night, I'd be sleeping, and wake up to John coming/leaving... But she didn't make me pay any rent, so whatever and I was "security" :lol:... Did I mention her dude was in jail for armed assault?...

So one night, she's got an all nighter who was paying her $1500... But she had to be hairless and she was a hairy Puerto Rican girl... So she asked me to shave her butt and hole :lol:... I'm like, you gotta get me a new pair of Air Forces and she goes sure...

So I'm shaving her starfish, and I've never been so tempted in my life.... She was on all fours in the bath tub... This girl was gorgeous... But I had self control... She was amazed I did, as I was I :lol:...

So she does her thing... Couple days later, she sends me pics of what footlocker got for AF1's.... Brought them back and told me some dude paid for them...not even mad :lol:...

I never touched her... But her and a friend got ****** up on ghb and addy's and put on one hell of a lesbian show... I dropped two loads on the other ones face while she licked it off... But never touched them :lol:...

I fapped to those videos for a couple years :lol:...

Not eem mad at any of this :smokin

...brings to mind enjoying a retired "actresesses" former work, especially after she has supposedly found the lord?

I was about 16. My girl at the time was 19. She knew the door on the side would be unlocked and the pastor would usually leave around 11pm. We snuck in and I lost my virginity
I couldn't imagine doing something like that, I dont even feel right looking at girls in a sexual manner at church

Something I don't want anybody in real life to know about...I was catfished...my worst smash ever. She was BIG like 250 :x and dark as hell she was damn near navy blue. And she wasn't pretty :smh: even being that big she had pancake *** only thing she had was some tig ol bitties. When I saw her in person I was like what the **** but I was horny and said **** it I'll just get top but ended up smashing cuz she couldn't get me to finish with her mouth. After I busted that off I tell you I felt so god damn horrible i swear that was rock bottom for me I think I was like 24

Last edited:
Something I don't want anybody in real like to know about...I was catfished...my worst smash ever. She was BIG like 250 :x and dark as hell she was damn near navy blue. And she wasn't pretty :smh: even being that big she had pancake *** only thing she had was some tig ol bitties. When I saw her in person I was like what the **** but I was horny and said **** it I'll just get top but ended up smashing cuz she couldn't get me to finish with her mouth. After I busted that off I tell you I felt so god damn horrible i swear that was rock bottom for me I think I was like 24

Damn cuz... I feel your pain I woulda got on backpage first :nerd:\

It ain't tricking if you got it :lol:

Last edited:
I have never paid, with physical cash, for sex or sexual things...

I'm not against it... I'm just not paying for box I can get on my own :lol:...

Something I don't want anybody in real life to know about...I was catfished...my worst smash ever. She was BIG like 250 :x and dark as hell she was damn near navy blue. And she wasn't pretty :smh: even being that big she had pancake *** only thing she had was some tig ol bitties. When I saw her in person I was like what the **** but I was horny and said **** it I'll just get top but ended up smashing cuz she couldn't get me to finish with her mouth. After I busted that off I tell you I felt so god damn horrible i swear that was rock bottom for me I think I was like 24

View media item 1407556

Every 3 or 4 months I make POF accounts in different cities and flirt with broads just to boost my ego. :smh:

I ain't never gonna smash but I like the attention. :smh:

Last edited:
Everyone I see jalen rose on tv I think he's a racist or whatever it's called nowadays

I was about 16. My girl at the time was 19. She knew the door on the side would be unlocked and the pastor would usually leave around 11pm. We snuck in and I lost my virginity
I couldn't imagine doing something like that, I dont even feel right looking at girls in a sexual manner at church

For real? I be up in there looking down blouses and up skirts and ****.

Back
Top Bottom