***SF Giants 2009 Season Thread (88-74)***

Somewhere, Casey Blaker has steam coming out of his ears after seeing this bobblehead.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

The give away 20k. I wonder how they're made...
I was trying to find articles but no luck. A site just mentions how you send as many pictures as possible and so on but nothing about the step bystep manufacturing process
ohwell.gif

i just got back from the game. im hammered. took the last cal train out of SF for the night. zito got booed when they took him out. smh, he dropped my recordto 4-1 at giants games this year.

LMAO @ the Casey Blake bobble head. Okay so we got a 2 game lead the in WC race over the Rockies into the break. So good so far, better than i expected. Nowcan we keep it up? I dont know, and personally i doubt it. But since all the giants are making promises and getting mohawks, i will get a mohawk is the Giantsmake the playoffs

man, go with the faux hawk instead.

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
i'll also grow one if they make the playoffs
nerd.gif

PTI had the clip of that female grabbing the foul ball today
pretty dope
smokin.gif

here's to a solid 2nd half of the season for Frisco
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

What happened between Alfonzo and Bengi?

Alphonso broke the catchers "unwritten rule" when he attempted to pick him off at 2nd. He was hott for a minute too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kixofrinic

Alphonso broke the catchers "unwritten rule" when he attempted to pick him off at 2nd. He was hott for a minute too
laugh.gif

SMH @ Alphonso after he hit the HR dude had the David Ortiz pose stood at the plate for a good 5 seconds

Flashing back to the NO NO I can't be the only one that thought of this pic afterwards
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kixofrinic

laugh.gif
thats an unwritten rule that Catchers cant throw out other catchers?
laugh.gif

any trade updates?

[h1]http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2009/07/freddy-sanchez-rumors-monday.html[/h1]
[h1]Freddy Sanchez Rumors: Monday[/h1]
By Ben Nicholson-Smith [July 13 at 8:33am CST]

The Pirates are not close to dealing Freddy Sanchez, and no deal has ever been imminent, according to Dejan Kovacevic of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. Teams have approached the Pirates about Sanchez, but the Pirates aren't "pushing hard" to trade him, as it appeared last week.

Meanwhile, Henry Schulman of the San Francisco Chronicle says he keeps hearing a version of a possible Freddy Sanchez deal that would also send Zach Duke to the Giants. Schulman says the Giants could look to add pitching, as Randy Johnson, Ryan Sadowski and even Jonathan Sanchez are not sure things for a variety of reasons.

Originally Posted by sinser13

any trade updates?

[h1]http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2009/07/freddy-sanchez-rumors-monday.html[/h1]
[h1]Freddy Sanchez Rumors: Monday[/h1]
By Ben Nicholson-Smith [July 13 at 8:33am CST]

The Pirates are not close to dealing Freddy Sanchez, and no deal has ever been imminent, according to Dejan Kovacevic of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. Teams have approached the Pirates about Sanchez, but the Pirates aren't "pushing hard" to trade him, as it appeared last week.

Meanwhile, Henry Schulman of the San Francisco Chronicle says he keeps hearing a version of a possible Freddy Sanchez deal that would also send Zach Duke to the Giants. Schulman says the Giants could look to add pitching, as Randy Johnson, Ryan Sadowski and even Jonathan Sanchez are not sure things for a variety of reasons.

You could ever throw Zito into the mix. I'm more worried about him than RJ
Ryan Sadowski? Imo if Zito has 1 or 2 more bad starts I'd throw his !%% in the bullpen
We need to decide what were doing with Sanchez. Trade? Bullpen? Starting Rotation?

Oh and I never want to see Kevin Frandsen on this team
Anyone know how Burress is doing?

Back
Top Bottom