***SF Giants 2009 Season Thread (88-74)***

lol i was also gonna ask that question. I dont know if the Giants can hold the lead in the 2nd half

None of them stick out yet. I'm gonna hold off paying heavy attention to the Wild Card standings. I'm more anxious to see if we can keep winning in thesecond half with this patchwork lineup.

As of right now I'm worried about the Rockies the most since theyve been hot for the past month or so. But i think theyll fall off later in the season,theyll come back down to earth. contenders later in the season would be Cubs because of their talent, maybe the Mets since they are extremely banged up rightnow and in a slump they are due for a hot run. The marlins are always the team that does the most with the least. Teh Brewers should fall of because of theirlack of pitching.

Giants ahve to keep their pitching consistent and healthy, and have to add at least another reliable bat in order to make a legit run in september. hopefullyright now the cain and johnson injuries are minor and should only miss a couple of more starts each max.

Just got home from the game. Good win considering the circumstances. Pablo is freakin incredible.

^ I think the Rockies will be falling with the lack of there pitching
Mets yea there missing some bats but there starters haven't been that great
Brewers- probally the second best pitching behind the Marlins. And probally the second best line-up behind the Rockies
Cubs are a joke besides D Lee and Zambrano no one else strikes me as a winner on that team

Worst week to go camping ever. Missed Sanchez's no hitter and missed another great game today
smh.gif

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

so how does this bobblehead thing work? do i have to lineup at a specific location?

enlighten me please
All entrances should be handing out bobbleheads. It's Brian Wilson so it won't be crazy like Lincecum's bobblehead. Just show up anhour and a half before the game. I think you should be good.

Who else is going to tomorrow's game?

My brother texted me about an hour and a half ago, and said the lines for bobbleheads are as long if not longer today than it was for Timmy day.

About the Wild Card Race:

I still think the Rockies are the scariest team. Like the A's, they sometimes just burst out and have super long winning stretches. Hell, they just HAD oneand stilll look like they can put up a bunch more wins lol.

THe NL Central doesn't really scare me. They are all gonna beat each other up, like they have been, for the next few months.

The Marlins...naw. Theres a chance they probably beat up on their division and get a bunch of wins, or the Mets and Phillies can finally put together some goodseries and rack up some wins. THe thing is, the Marlins are due for a World Series...and this sounds like 03...

Besides, we still have a shot at the division ourselves. The West sends two teams to the playoffs again.

+%%@ ZITO IS SOO DAMN INCOSISTENT!!!!

one night he looks like a cy-young, the next hes a bum again

Zito is going to feel the pressure even more now that the fans expect the Giants to compete and win. High expectations this year so Zito better get ittogether.

Back
Top Bottom