***SF Giants 2009 Season Thread (88-74)***

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Was having some Thai and this was shown on the tele

Congrats
smokin.gif

I guess he was playing for keeping his spot, who knew out of Cain and Lincecum it'd end up being the Lowly Sanchez
smile.gif
NOBODY
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
agreed. Still a good story, it'd be nice to see him turn it around. Hopefully he keeps it up and at least becomes somewhat reliable for you guys

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

well at least we got 2 out of 3. KEEP VOTING!!!!!!!!!!!!
Moving on to the series with the Padres anything less than 3/4 I will be disappointed. Sanchez pitches friday so I'd say we will probally lose that one.

4/4 Lets go
pimp.gif

My dad was at the game tonight, lmao at him getting pissed when he realized sanchez was starting

I can honestly say I watched every out of that game, LIVE. What a great performance. From the first inning when he struck out two I thought we could seesomething great.

Are they going to replay those all day?

How about the two best records in the league being the Giants and the Dodgers? Best rivalry in baseball

Stay Hot Giants!!!!

Originally Posted by vctry20

Are they going to replay those all day?

How about the two best records in the league being the Giants and the Dodgers? Best rivalry in baseball

Stay Hot Giants!!!!
Doesn't look like they're playing it again. I'm sure ESPN will do some replays tomorrow, not sure how far back they'll go though.

Back
Top Bottom