Sexy Drink Appreciation Post

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by Shapeshiftah

Dallas BBQ's, Blue Hawaii, Texas sized
pimp.gif

We were at Dallas BBQ on Saturday after the #NT show with GoD Jewels, Hi-Jynx, and Mr. Jefferson, that's where that neon green joint was consumed. 

I was actually at the Chelsea one on Sat night too for my boys pre-bachelor party dinner.  I'ma have to try that green one next time since you really can't go wrong with green drinks

Son there were about 30 of us at that exact same Dallas BBQ. We got there a little before midnight, I believe. Would have been funny if we were there at the same time.

pimp.gif

We were at Dallas BBQ on Saturday after the #NT show with GoD Jewels, Hi-Jynx, and Mr. Jefferson, that's where that neon green joint was consumed. 

I was actually at the Chelsea one on Sat night too for my boys pre-bachelor party dinner.  I'ma have to try that green one next time since you really can't go wrong with green drinks

Son there were about 30 of us at that exact same Dallas BBQ. We got there a little before midnight, I believe. Would have been funny if we were there at the same time.

it would be funny if Half Amazin was the one who jumped in their pic
eek.gif

pimp.gif

eek.gif

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
AlanDutch wrote:

pimp.gif

eek.gif

I was thinking the EXACT same thing

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
AlanDutch wrote:

pimp.gif

eek.gif

my college roomie had a tokyo tea. they found him on the stairs, vomit all over him, and passed out in the bathroom later by the toilet.

my college roomie had a tokyo tea. they found him on the stairs, vomit all over him, and passed out in the bathroom later by the toilet.

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
AlanDutch wrote:

pimp.gif

eek.gif

I don't remember seeing any lurkers in the few pics I've seen but we left around midnight ourselves since we were there since about 9:30.  You guys weren't them dudes arguing outside where you?
laugh.gif

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
AlanDutch wrote:

pimp.gif

eek.gif

I don't remember seeing any lurkers in the few pics I've seen but we left around midnight ourselves since we were there since about 9:30.  You guys weren't them dudes arguing outside where you?
laugh.gif

frown.gif
mad.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
JayPesoz wrote:

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
AlanDutch wrote:

pimp.gif

eek.gif

laugh.gif

Uhhhh, actually........ 
embarassed.gif

ohwell.gif

tired.gif

eyes.gif

Yes.

frown.gif
mad.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
JayPesoz wrote:

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
AlanDutch wrote:

pimp.gif

eek.gif

laugh.gif

Uhhhh, actually........ 
embarassed.gif

ohwell.gif

tired.gif

eyes.gif

Yes.

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
AlanDutch wrote:

pimp.gif

eek.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

yes we were.

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
AlanDutch wrote:

pimp.gif

eek.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

yes we were.

So long island, AMF, and Blue Motorcycle would be considered a sexy drink correct ? If so, they get you messed up after a couple.

So long island, AMF, and Blue Motorcycle would be considered a sexy drink correct ? If so, they get you messed up after a couple.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yes we were.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
thats funny..had to bring the BX to Manhattan real quick

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yes we were.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
thats funny..had to bring the BX to Manhattan real quick

Back
Top Bottom