Sexy Drink Appreciation Post

White Russians aren't a sexy drink...

The Dude drinks them, therefore they're manly and awesome.

I live & die by the Tokyo Tea

gi0203_toykotea_lg.jpg

1/2 oz vodka
1/2 oz rum
1/2 oz gin
1/2 oz 1800[emoji]174[/emoji] Tequila
1/2 oz triple sec
1 oz Midori[emoji]174[/emoji] melon liqueur

Hit up a bar two weeks ago and a friend got the Tokyo Tea. It was pretty good, almost took her cherry too
nerd.gif

What other drinks you recommend?

Hit up a bar two weeks ago and a friend got the Tokyo Tea. It was pretty good, almost took her cherry too
nerd.gif

What other drinks you recommend?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

DEADDD  at this appreciation post..I didnt think it would grow into this phenomenon...I was just thirsty son..I thank that waiter because if she didnt lie to me..
I probably would be dead on the side of I95 because I was too drunk to drive..In the end we are all manly enough in the group to drink what we want..we just prefer to have decorations and #allsalteverything n $#&* around the rim..

But that Tokyo Tea?

#TeamSexyAttractiveDrinks/DrunkenWolves
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

DEADDD  at this appreciation post..I didnt think it would grow into this phenomenon...I was just thirsty son..I thank that waiter because if she didnt lie to me..
I probably would be dead on the side of I95 because I was too drunk to drive..In the end we are all manly enough in the group to drink what we want..we just prefer to have decorations and #allsalteverything n $#&* around the rim..

But that Tokyo Tea?

#TeamSexyAttractiveDrinks/DrunkenWolves
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by backyardrsx

Tokyo tea's are
pimp.gif

I've been drinkin AMF's lately too

AMF's are okay, but they're getting old, that's all I get cause I know after two I'm good to go, #lightweight.

Originally Posted by backyardrsx

Tokyo tea's are
pimp.gif

I've been drinkin AMF's lately too

AMF's are okay, but they're getting old, that's all I get cause I know after two I'm good to go, #lightweight.

Back
Top Bottom