Sexy Drink Appreciation Post

I feel like I missed out on an epic in-joke. I wanna be cool too you guys
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Shapeshiftah

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Dallas BBQ's, Blue Hawaii, Texas sized
pimp.gif

We were at Dallas BBQ on Saturday after the #NT show with GoD Jewels, Hi-Jynx, and Mr. Jefferson, that's where that neon green joint was consumed. 

I was actually at the Chelsea one on Sat night too for my boys pre-bachelor party dinner.  I'ma have to try that green one next time since you really can't go wrong with green drinks

pimp.gif

We were at Dallas BBQ on Saturday after the #NT show with GoD Jewels, Hi-Jynx, and Mr. Jefferson, that's where that neon green joint was consumed. 

I was actually at the Chelsea one on Sat night too for my boys pre-bachelor party dinner.  I'ma have to try that green one next time since you really can't go wrong with green drinks

Originally Posted by Datnggag

I had a hand grenade in New Orleans and it isn't even close to being the strongest drink it the world. It tasted like juice. This is my idea of a sexy drink.

showImage.php

Originally Posted by Datnggag

I had a hand grenade in New Orleans and it isn't even close to being the strongest drink it the world. It tasted like juice. This is my idea of a sexy drink.

showImage.php

pimp.gif

Son there were about 30 of us at that exact same Dallas BBQ. We got there a little before midnight, I believe. Would have been funny if we were there at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom