roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FL0ETiCNOSTALGiA

You were really serious about making this thread. 
laugh.gif

Yes i was..these drinks need to be appreciated..Im sure there are dudes lurking right now who know they drink sexy drinks..they just scared to post..

Originally Posted by FL0ETiCNOSTALGiA

You were really serious about making this thread. 
laugh.gif

Yes i was..these drinks need to be appreciated..Im sure there are dudes lurking right now who know they drink sexy drinks..they just scared to post..

Whoa where you going with those new orleans hand grenades. Those things are amazing. I guess you could add hurricanes too

Whoa where you going with those new orleans hand grenades. Those things are amazing. I guess you could add hurricanes too

I gotta try a Tokyo Tea. The only time I really mess with sexy drinks are outdoors during the day accompanied by a female. Any other recommendations?

I gotta try a Tokyo Tea. The only time I really mess with sexy drinks are outdoors during the day accompanied by a female. Any other recommendations?

Originally Posted by GuerillaUnit

Hou_Texas_Beach%281%29.jpg
This is my sexy drink of choice (from Houlihan's).  Does this count?
Gotta get the blue one at happy hour in the big glass, comes to about $3

Originally Posted by GuerillaUnit

Hou_Texas_Beach%281%29.jpg
This is my sexy drink of choice (from Houlihan's).  Does this count?
Gotta get the blue one at happy hour in the big glass, comes to about $3

Mai Tai's are my favorite sexy drink
mai-tai-su-1835314-l.jpg

Or Pina Colada's when you feel like a slushy drink
pina_colada1.jpg

Mai Tai's are my favorite sexy drink
mai-tai-su-1835314-l.jpg

Or Pina Colada's when you feel like a slushy drink
pina_colada1.jpg

Sexy drinks always lead to the worst headaches the next day..
laugh.gif
But I like my Long Islands and Blue Motorcycles.. My fav lightweight would have to be the Fuzzy Navel. Sexy drinks always appreciated when at Ruby Tuesdays or a similar restaurant.

Sexy drinks always lead to the worst headaches the next day..
laugh.gif
But I like my Long Islands and Blue Motorcycles.. My fav lightweight would have to be the Fuzzy Navel. Sexy drinks always appreciated when at Ruby Tuesdays or a similar restaurant.

Back
Top Bottom