Seriously, what was your reaction when Obama won the elections

I was pretty callous about the whole thing......but I was relieved that there won't be any riots in Harlem.

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Originally Posted by MikeSB

we won't forget about this

0,1020,1347430,00.jpg

AFP

almost made me cry to

The fakest tears I ever saw.

J.O.S.E
[Game] F Jessie Jackson cause it anit about race now[Game]

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

i was like ite cool
i didnt see the big deal.....hes black ok so what? dude was the better candidate imo and it was good that he won
but its getting kind of old hearing people saying "wowww black president BLACK president"
stop sweating the dude's skin color and let him do his job now

This dude is 100% correct.........

Originally Posted by supervillain83

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

i was like ite cool
i didnt see the big deal.....hes black ok so what? dude was the better candidate imo and it was good that he won
but its getting kind of old hearing people saying "wowww black president BLACK president"
stop sweating the dude's skin color and let him do his job now

This dude is 100% correct.........
no, he's not.

i didn't wanna make another Obama thread, but here's a cool clip of him hooping on election day. he actually has some moves too
laugh.gif

http://www.cnn.com/video/...on.obama.inner.circle.cnn

i know this has nothing to do with him being a good president or anything... but i just think it's kinda cool that our leader enjoys some of the same stuffi do.

I was glad to be a part as well as a witness of history, glad to be a part of Progressing world, A changing world, A maturing world.....

it doesn't matter what the mans policy is nor his believes nor his background... but in general terms, it is a stepping stone to what will come, what willbe achieved. We are the future!!!!

I applauded. I thought I was going to cry, but I didn't. I think his inauguration will cement things more so in my book, so if I end up crying, it'llbe on the 20th of January..

I was amazed, stunned, proud, and in disbelief. It is a moment that I'll never forget. I subsequently stormed the streets with thousands of other ColumbiaUniversity students.

As surreal a moment as it was, I felt nothing but pure jubilation. I couldn't contain myself...

Well I was drinking so I was overly emotional..like I couldn't breath
laugh.gif

I didn't cry, but my friend did...hysterically.

Then I got teary eyed during his acceptance speech because it seemed more real.

is it me or his acceptance speech was REALLY good? like really Im not even hyping because of the moment, %@#% was monumental
my fav quote from it

And to all those watching tonight from beyond our shores, from parliaments and palaces to those who are huddled around radios in the forgotten corners of our world - our stories are singular, but our destiny is shared, and a new dawn of American leadership is at hand. To those who would tear this world down - we will defeat you. To those who seek peace and security - we support you. And to all those who have wondered if America's beacon still burns as bright - tonight we proved once more that the true strength of our nation comes not from our the might of our arms or the scale of our wealth, but from the enduring power of our ideals: democracy, liberty, opportunity, and unyielding hope.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom