laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Originally Posted by RKO2004

TD The God wrote:

finnns2003 wrote:

RATxAxTAT wrote:

TD The God wrote:

Yo....I thought you lived in Cali and worked for your brothers flooring company? And buffalo
huh? hmmmm
http://niketalk.com/topic/176594

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
busted.

Well....he did say in 2 months time...maybe he meant starting in
August
grin.gif

Yeah there is a loop hole in time plus he may have not meant exactly from the date.

2 Months later it was 7/14/09 That was 3 days ago..

I'd say he's a troll. The HOLLYWOOD and VINE apartments? Please, who posts the complex they are moving into? He was going for the shock factor knowingthat specific corner in Hollywood is notorious for prostitution.

Here is some more of his nonsense:
http://niketalk.com/topic/192041?page=1

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

Wow, a tribute made to me, I'M HONORED!!!

OP, if you really depise me that much, then here's the solution to your answer . . . . . are you ready . . . . . IGNORE MY POSTS!

I NEVER STATED I WAS A CRIP. I hung out with Eiht Tre GC.

I live in Buffalo New York. But you won't find me in any clubs, that scene is tired. I am too busy caking off rich ladies making at least $200 a day 4 days a week.

As far as the whole tow truck thing.... I paid it, I took the L, BUT...... I got a brand new car because the car shop didn't make me sign any paperwork while they were supposed to fix my car and they allowed rain to get into my car and ruin the whole inside. Mold grew everywhere ruining everything. ha ha! So next week I got $19,000 to shop for a new car.

Anything else anyone wants to know feel free to ask.

No I am not a mod

As far as my sexuality is... trust me I'm gay I LOVE DUDES! Never smashed a girl and NEVER WILL. The thought of getting with a girl doesn't turn me on, doesn't interest me never has, been that way since 3rd grade.

Feel free to PM or holla or ask whatever you want.

Im sorry but the voice i heard in my head while reading this had me
laugh.gif
Me too
laugh.gif
, like dude got that annoyin instigatin voice of a person who carefully tries to bait ppl. I personally ignore dude just as I do Eddo,his homey, and Geronemo (sp?)

Now, How many of you woke up BANNED!!!! LOL. Jk. wow. Some of you try way to hard who cares it's the interweb.

Just tell us what your alternate sn is, I'll be impressed that you kept this act up for this long. You trolled NT longer than any other alias. You'repretty much the Cy young of trolls.

Honestly...I always thought the same...dudes post be all over the place...He's black.then..he's Rican with a gay lil brother...gettin beat up in PuertoRico...like really...word?

The things dude post just seem real fishy. I never bought the act...still don't.

Back
Top Bottom