Seriously The mods need to smarten up

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

Now, How many of you woke up BANNED!!!! LOL. Jk. wow. Some of you try way to hard who cares it's the interweb.
If that ain't a clear declaration of what he's trying to do, i don't know what is.

troll.jpg

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

Now, How many of you woke up BANNED!!!! LOL. Jk. wow. Some of you try way to hard who cares it's the interweb.
If that ain't a clear declaration of what he's trying to do, i don't know what is.
laugh.gif
It seems like He entertains the mods. He can get a realrise out of people so easily. But his stories can be very...
indifferent.gif
attimes.

But I'm saying tho, why does this alias get to live just cuz the character he made up is pretending to be gay? He should get banned for trolling like everyone else that trolls.

Originally Posted by Agent Andre

But I'm saying tho, why does this alias get to live just cuz the character he made up is pretending to be gay? He should get banned for trolling like every one else that trolls.

Correct but the mods probably don't have enough "proof" that He is trolling. The does seem to be inconsistency in his stories. If He has beentrolling all this time then thats just sad
laugh.gif

That is pretty sad though if he's been trolling this long. I used to defend dude, just because he's gay doesn't mean these idiots should come outand start %#$+ with him for no reason, but then i noticed he clearly starts those things purposely. And in those homophobic posts son doesn't even makecompelling arguments, he just comes in with blonde moments and let others do the work for him.

Nope, never claimed I was Puerto Rican smh. My lil brother LIVES in Puerto Rico, San Juan area.

As for the Cali thing, My brother decided to move out to Boston, More Money there idk how, But at least I can get married there
smile.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Agent Andre

But I'm saying tho, why does this alias get to live just cuz the character he made up is pretending to be gay? He should get banned for trolling like every one else that trolls.

Correct but the mods probably don't have enough "proof" that He is trolling. The does seem to be inconsistency in his stories. If He has been trolling all this time then thats just sad
laugh.gif
seems like there's enough proof in this thread.

Glad to say I haven't fallen for the shenanigans lol. BNF should just post a tagged pic...preferably not doing anything ayo.

Back
Top Bottom