Seriously The mods need to smarten up

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Damn badnfluenz post is gross, visuals made me shudder. And after reading the first page i'm out this thread, good luck with ya'll babies. Smh son said pour water in the condom after you nut to check for holes. %%#+.

I didn't say visualize it did i? I was just explaining my one time going raw experience. It's no different when guys do a girl anal.

I used a lubricate, as far as poop is concerned, my dude was clean. There's a neat little invention called an "Enema".

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-an-enema.htm

An enema is procedure used for clearing the bowel and colon of fecal matter. The enema introduces liquid, usually water and sodium bicarbonate or sodium phosphate, by means of a bulb or enema bag, into the #%$% and thus to the bowel and colon. This tends to stimulate the bowel to release fecal matter.

Pix's for you folks so you know what it looks like in case you want to get one for your sexual partner. Yea it's a "Man Douche" pretty much. They can be used on girls. If your trying to get your girl to bottom and she's been giving you the " I don't want to get doo doo on your member", tell her you gotta go to the drug store real quick, cough out like $3 bucks and get back to your girl and "Viola" she doesn't have to worry about getting her doo doo on your member.

390823.jpg

P.S. just to let you guys know ANAL sex hurts like hell.
eek.gif
So when you have someone who's willing to bottom be GENTLE don't try to just jam it in there thinking it's not going to hurt them. Use lots of lubricant too. Ease your way in there and take your time, once the person who is on the bottom is relaxed enough you can steadily pick up your speed and go in deeper. Communicate with your partner so you do not hurt them, it can cause a big ol bloody mess if you do not listen to anything I've stated about taking it slow and being gentle.
This is just one of many, and clearly a red flag of him being a troll account. Its one thing if he's gay ok thats cool, but its the fact thatALL his posts are about him being gay or smashing dudes. It's basically just like any one else's troll accounts, when they troll the only thing theypost about is the persona they created.

Originally Posted by Agent Andre

Damn badnfluenz post is gross, visuals made me shudder. And after reading the first page i'm out this thread, good luck with ya'll babies. Smh son said pour water in the condom after you nut to check for holes. %%#+.

I didn't say visualize it did i? I was just explaining my one time going raw experience. It's no different when guys do a girl anal.

I used a lubricate, as far as poop is concerned, my dude was clean. There's a neat little invention called an "Enema".

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-an-enema.htm

An enema is procedure used for clearing the bowel and colon of fecal matter. The enema introduces liquid, usually water and sodium bicarbonate or sodium phosphate, by means of a bulb or enema bag, into the #%$% and thus to the bowel and colon. This tends to stimulate the bowel to release fecal matter.

Pix's for you folks so you know what it looks like in case you want to get one for your sexual partner. Yea it's a "Man Douche" pretty much. They can be used on girls. If your trying to get your girl to bottom and she's been giving you the " I don't want to get doo doo on your member", tell her you gotta go to the drug store real quick, cough out like $3 bucks and get back to your girl and "Viola" she doesn't have to worry about getting her doo doo on your member.

390823.jpg

P.S. just to let you guys know ANAL sex hurts like hell.
eek.gif
So when you have someone who's willing to bottom be GENTLE don't try to just jam it in there thinking it's not going to hurt them. Use lots of lubricant too. Ease your way in there and take your time, once the person who is on the bottom is relaxed enough you can steadily pick up your speed and go in deeper. Communicate with your partner so you do not hurt them, it can cause a big ol bloody mess if you do not listen to anything I've stated about taking it slow and being gentle.
This is just one of many, and clearly a red flag of him being a troll account. Its one thing if he's gay ok thats cool, but its the fact that ALL his posts are about him being gay or smashing dudes. It's basically just like any one else's troll accounts, when they troll the only thing they post about is the persona they created.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'd never really paid attention to dude before this post but if all his posts are like the one above, I'll be checking for him (pause) I canjust imagine the roasts that follow after he posts something... my dude threw up an enema story
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

Originally Posted by CasperJr

i wouldnt be surprised if Jrose = Bad N fluenz
naw my dude jrose wouldn't even pretend to be black.

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
*Jamie Foxx* Hilarious *Jamie Foxx*
You listen to Foxxhole?

Any who, dude's post have the tendency to lure people in to making ban bate comments
laugh.gif

I remember that thread he made a few years ago asking where were all the gay NT'ers at. R.I.P. those lost in that thread.
f1ibnm.gif

Wow, a tribute made to me, I'M HONORED!!!

OP, if you really depise me that much, then here's the solution to your answer . . . . . are you ready . . . . . IGNORE MY POSTS!

I NEVER STATED I WAS A CRIP. I hung out with Eiht Tre GC.

I live in Buffalo New York. But you won't find me in any clubs, that scene is tired. I am too busy caking off rich ladies making at least $200 a day 4 days a week.

As far as the whole tow truck thing.... I paid it, I took the L, BUT...... I got a brand new car because the car shop didn't make me sign any paperwork while they were supposed to fix my car and they allowed rain to get into my car and ruin the whole inside. Mold grew everywhere ruining everything. ha ha! So next week I got $19,000 to shop for a new car.

Anything else anyone wants to know feel free to ask.

No I am not a mod

As far as my sexuality is... trust me I'm gay I LOVE DUDES! Never smashed a girl and NEVER WILL. The thought of getting with a girl doesn't turn me on, doesn't interest me never has, been that way since 3rd grade.

Feel free to PM or holla or ask whatever you want.
Yo....I thought you lived in Cali and worked for your brothers flooring company? Andbuffalo huh? hmmmm

Originally Posted by r0yalty

I remember that thread he made a few years ago asking where were all the gay NT'ers at. R.I.P. those lost in that thread.
f1ibnm.gif
laugh.gif

Son be helping them meet their monthy ban quota

Exactly Pookie, hes a liar. This act is really getting old. It's time to put this account out to pasture.

Originally Posted by TD The God

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Yo....I thought you lived in Cali and worked for your brothers flooring company? And buffalo huh? hmmmm
http://niketalk.com/topic/176594

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
busted.
Well....he did say in 2 months time...maybe he meant starting in August
grin.gif
Yeah there is a loop hole in time plus he may have not meant exactly from the date.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Yo....I thought you lived in Cali and worked for your brothers flooring company? And buffalo huh? hmmmm
http://niketalk.com/topic/176594

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
busted.
Well....he did say in 2 months time...maybe he meant starting in August
grin.gif
Yeah there is a loop hole in time plus he may have not meant exactly from the date.
2 Months later it was 7/14/09 That was 3 days ago..

OP, if you really depise me that much, then here's the solution to your answer . . . . . are you ready . . . . . IGNORE MY POSTS!

I live in Buffalo New York. But you won't find me in any clubs, that scene is tired. I am too busy caking off rich ladies making at least $200 a day 4 days a week.

As far as the whole tow truck thing.... I paid it, I took the L, BUT...... I got a brand new car because the car shop didn't make me sign any paperwork while they were supposed to fix my car and they allowed rain to get into my car and ruin the whole inside. Mold grew everywhere ruining everything. ha ha! So next week I got $19,000 to shop for a new car.

No I am not a mod

As far as my sexuality is... trust me I'm gay I LOVE DUDES! Never smashed a girl and NEVER WILL. The thought of getting with a girl doesn't turn me on, doesn't interest me never has, been that way since 3rd grade.

Im sorry but the voice i heard in my head while reading this had me
laugh.gif

i at first i believed him but the last few years i started to realize he is a troll...i just ignore him...he goes out of his way to mention certain details

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

No I am not a mod

Im sorry but the voice i heard in my head while reading this had me
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom