Seriously The mods need to smarten up

The dude behind the Bad N fluenz alias is the William Costigan of trolls. Instead of killing people he just trolls them into committing e-suicide by callinghim gay slurs.

were you one of these banned NT'ers?
I'm not homophobic so no but its just something you notice if you're on NT long enough. He makes threads and then adds unnecessary detailsto it to get people to roast

For example he'll make a thread like "Any one ever been to flight club NYC"

and the post will be like

"Any one ever been there? I just finished giving my bf the ill top and he said as a reward I get to have any two shoes I want
eek.gif
pimp.gif
"

Originally Posted by R31J23

Originally Posted by Agent Andre

The dude behind the Bad N fluenz alias is the William Costigan of trolls. Instead of killing people he just trolls them into committing e-suicide by calling him gay slurs.
i think you just want people to cosign you for e props and to show how masculine you are.
If Big Pun was alive he'd tell you to 'go that way.'

The dude behind the Bad N fluenz alias is the William Costigan of trolls. Instead of killing people he just trolls them into committing e-suicide by calling him gay slurs.
were you one of these banned NT'ers?

U mad??
no one gets you banned you get your self banned. you do know u can ignore users.
eyes.gif

i think you just want people to cosign you for e props .

Originally Posted by raptors29

Emmanuel Goldstein wrote:

yall didnt know thats a mod in disguise having fun getting people banned? i thought that was common knowledge ... ... ... ?

This seems believable too
laugh.gif
. He should have a warning around him. "It's A TRAP!!!"

Word....
Every other week he has a thread about some bull. Claiming he's this or this happened to him or he's suicidle one day. He laid off for a while thencame back with bs. threads every week.

I don't even post like that on here, but when I'm lurkin, you see this dude with another one of his stories that usually leads to about 4 or 5bannishments . Lol

It's a mod!!

The thread he made just recently in the music forum was mad ayo
laugh.gif
, but I just keep it moving and let him do him

Originally Posted by R31J23

U mad??
no one gets you banned you get your self banned. you do know u can ignore users.
eyes.gif

i think you just want people to cosign you for e props .

Yup dudes need to utilize the Interact>Ignore User feature. I've only used it once in my 3 years here. Cuz dude was stupid annoying.

Bad n fluenz > Agent Andre.

Dude is comedy, and who really cares about the next _ getting banned? You got mad stats on homey too, whats his a/s/l?

Originally Posted by F A Y B A N

Bad n fluenz > Agent Andre.

Dude is comedy, and who really cares about the next _ getting banned? You got mad stats on homey too, whats his a/s/l?
You've been cooked numerous times on the other site so I'm not even going to get into it with you.

It's hard to not notice when he makes up different stories every month and subsequently gets people banned.

how does he get people banned? you get yourself banned you dont hav to post in his threads or even go into them, so if no one likes what hes talkin about dontpost in there and the thread will fall pages back. but some people on here always have to say something, if you dont like what he talkin about juss hit theback button problem solved

Originally Posted by cjspida619

how does he get people banned? you get yourself banned you dont hav to post in his threads or even go into them, so if no one likes what hes talkin about dont post in there and the thread will fall pages back. but some people on here always have to say something, if you dont like what he talkin about juss hit the back button problem solved

that's not the point of this thread, trolling is against the R.O.C. yet the user behind the BNF account does it and gets away with it. If you have been onNT more than 2-3 years you're not gonna understand what im saying.

Back
Top Bottom