Seriously The mods need to smarten up

I pointed this out in that thread where he talked about his brother almost being killed.
Dude is clearly NOT gay. Its obvious, and he gives a bad name to the other gay NT'ers
(I'm sure there are some, just haven't revealed themselves because you guys are mad homophobic)

Originally Posted by RED FLAG

What is darkos latest alias?
That might be NY Denim Seller, but I'm not sure

Troll or not, "where my gray nt'ers at" was one of the funniest threads I ever entered
laugh.gif

Wow, a tribute made to me, I'M HONORED!!!

OP, if you really depise me that much, then here's the solution to your answer . . . . . are you ready . . . . . IGNORE MY POSTS!

I NEVER STATED I WAS A CRIP. I hung out with Eiht Tre GC.

I live in Buffalo New York. But you won't find me in any clubs, that scene is tired. I am too busy caking off rich ladies making at least $200 a day 4 daysa week.

As far as the whole tow truck thing.... I paid it, I took the L, BUT...... I got a brand new car because the car shop didn't make me sign any paperworkwhile they were supposed to fix my car and they allowed rain to get into my car and ruin the whole inside. Mold grew everywhere ruining everything. ha ha! Sonext week I got $19,000 to shop for a new car.

Anything else anyone wants to know feel free to ask.

No I am not a mod

As far as my sexuality is... trust me I'm gay I LOVE DUDES! Never smashed a girl and NEVER WILL. The thought of getting with a girl doesn't turn me on,doesn't interest me never has, been that way since 3rd grade.

Feel free to PM or holla or ask whatever you want.

Yes, you hung out with crips as a gay deaf dude...where the *@## they do that at?

I hope a mod is in here lurking and figures out who you are cuz your trolling act is tired. At least when Darko trolled his stories were consistent. Your banis long over due, if Darko, Captain planet and Mayor got banned for doing the same things you do I don't see why you're getting a pass just becauseyour alias is pretending to be gay.

lol I`m mad I got banned for having the Letter N in a topic, that went away and someone bumped it days later, while this cat can make threads about serving upother people, men at that.

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

As far as my sexuality is... trust me I'm gay I LOVE DUDES! Never smashed a girl and NEVER WILL. The thought of getting with a girl doesn't turn me on, doesn't interest me never has, been that way since 3rd grade.
You should try it once just to see how it feels like with a girl..

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

We still need links/proof. Otherwise fail.
Exactly. Like I'm going to go searching through threads.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

i wouldnt be surprised if Jrose = Bad N fluenz
indifferent.gif
Womp, womp, try again.

Originally Posted by cjspida619

how does he get people banned? you get yourself banned you dont hav to post in his threads or even go into them, so if no one likes what hes talkin about dont post in there and the thread will fall pages back. but some people on here always have to say something, if you dont like what he talkin about juss hit the back button problem solved
Exactly.

JR5

Originally Posted by Agent Andre

Number one what NT'er has two thousand posts in 5 years? He's clearly some one's alias and makes obnoxiously gay themed threads in order to troll people into getting banned.

Ahem.

**max b** what are these words ? what are these preposterous words ? **max b**

Originally Posted by Agent Andre

Number one what NT'er has two thousand posts in 5 years? He's clearly some one's alias and makes obnoxiously gay themed threads in order to troll people into getting banned.
I'm not even at a thousand in 5 years
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom