Serious topic: Are you born gay?

Folks, lets not have this get outta hand. All feedback is welcome

Alright so a good friend of mine jasmine whom i've known for years recently decides she's GAY, or BI, whatever. Talkin' about she's looking forsomebody who is wifey material, and a whole bunch of stupid @!@%. she's always been attracted to dudes and has never even hinted at the fact that shesgay/bi until recently..and might i add, since i've known her shes always been quite friendly when it comes to guys too so even the thought of her being gaynever crossed my mind...the whole situation is just wild to me and i dont understand it
laugh.gif
honestly i have no problem with it i'm just wondering

but how does this happen all of a sudden? was she always gay but decided to keep it on the under? is this just a phase or is she just needy for attention?

nerd.gif

So is it a choice to be gay? Or is it genetic and not chosen? That is the question

Discuss.

btw, i smashed.

I think people are born gay ... but , there are always those cases where some people choose to be gay for attention .

This thread will not end well though because of people shoving THEIR personal beliefs down others' throats .

/thread

i don't think so...one of my relatives was super straight, had a GF, she cheated, and now he's gay. I think it's a decision.

I think her being bi/gay has both to do with genetics and choosing.

Btw, PICS??!

Originally Posted by Pill Clinton

Folks, lets not have this get outta hand.
This is NT. It's going to get out of hand.

You're born gay. That chick is just confused or wants attention.

i think some are born gay...and some just become gay through experience and things that may have happened in their life...

You're born gay. It's just apart of nature. Anybody who says otherwise is just ignorant.

I've heard from gay people that they wish they were straight and have tried to get with the opposite sex but it's not something you can fake. Why wouldanybody WANT to be gay?

Never in my life heard of a straight person that said they WANTED to be gay. But i've heard plenty of gay people say they wish they were straight butit's not something they can control. The same way neither of us can control what color eyes we have.

before this gets out of hand people should watch this video. Its not really about being gay but about transgender children. its only part one just follow thelinks if people want to finish them.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i think some are born gay...and some just become gay through experience and things that may have happened in their life...
One of my best friends is a lesbian, and she told me that she definitely knew that she liked girls from a real early age. I love how heterosexualpeople try to speak on this subject without ever talking to a real homosexual.

this is my last time in here...i can see this turning bad already...

i'm probably lyin but yeah...

You are born gay. There is science behind this. Girls mature faster than boys. Gay boys hit puberty the same time girls do, and therefore earlier than theirstraight male counterparts. Either way it doesn't make a difference to me. I never understood why if one person likes red gatorade and one person likesyellow gatorade it makes them a worse person.
laugh.gif
at people thinking its a choice.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Why would anybody WANT to be gay?
This.

who would choose a lifestyle that would leave them open to ridicule, harassment and discrimination?

I think you're born gay.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

One of my best friends is a lesbian, and she told me that she definitely knew that she liked girls from a real early age. I love how heterosexual people try to speak on this subject without ever talking to a real homosexual.
Or without being homosexual .

i'd say its by choice ... unless you're a hermaphrodite .. you basically choose who you wanna be.....

Back
Top Bottom