Seattle SuperSonics Thread

I can't wait for April
smokin.gif
agreed

rep'd

Thus, in order for the arena plan to break even, parking profits have to increase from $9 million per year to $20 million per year, with 70% as much downtown parking, effectively a tripling of parking revenue profits while losing one-third of the parking spaces that supply the revenue.

Is this foreal? How can anybody be cool with this?
Naw man it ain't real, just your local conservative PORK folks who reach on every ounce of doom and gloom they can get.

Good I'm glad, cus that'd be awful. CA is in enough financial trouble as is :x

It'd be cool if all your jerseys (home, away, alt) were the new t-shirt jerseys that the Warriors currently have

At first i didn't know how i felt about the rings. but now i think there :smokin

Looks like one big party!

Last edited:
^Follow Scott Howard-Cooper for that info

He's always been a Maloof apologist so he's a great source for that news :lol:

The rest of his tweets say that the Maloofs would hang on to the team till later in the Summer and let the offers pile up for the team :lol:

I think they are smart enough to know they will not survive as the owner of the Kings if they stay in Sacramento

Last edited by a moderator:
Both McGinn and Dow Constantine going to NYC to take part in Wednesday's presentation.

Probably around 25k until people realize how much nba season tickets cost

The sign-up wasn't to determine people interested in just season tickets. There was a page gauging peoples' interest, ranging from attending one game per season to season tickets.

Got this email from the Seattle Storm this morning. (Why am I subscribed to them?)

Dear Basketball Fan,

Today is the last day to show the NBA just how much passion there is to bring our Sonics back to Seattle!

Sonics Arena

In just a couple of days, Chris Hansen will reportedly unveil the totals for his season ticket wait list he established a couple of weeks ago. Additional reports indicate these numbers may be used as part of his presentation to the NBA Board of Governors at a critical April 3 meeting. Like you, we have been following this closely and are very excited about the possibility that the NBA might return to Seattle.

We ask that you, the best fans in basketball, show your support much like Chris did when we were in the playoffs, by adding your name to the Sonics Priority Waitlist before midnight tonight. By signing up, not only will you be showing your support, you will also get a jump start on Sonics tickets before the general public. Secure your spot today! http://smr.mm.ticketmaster.com/trac...pYXRlSWQ9JiYmaHR0cDovL2JpdC5seS9zb25pY3N0aXg=

Go Storm and Sonics!

Last edited:
What's the ideal range for a sell out multiple? I would imagine you wouldn't want it to be too high or too low.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom