sean taylor shot?

Sole Lovely, you need to check your "source." Hearsay from 3rd parties wasn't needed, ESPECIALLY if nothing was confirmed

pimp.gif

It's a step in the right direction.

So glad to see that he is responding. I'm not even worried about him playing football again, I just want him to be able to lead a normal life and raise hisdaughter. He has a bad reputation for things he has gotten himself into in the past, but since the birth of his daughter his life has made a 180 for thebetter. He's a great guy and any fan who's ever met him or any of his teammates will tell you that. Even if he never gets to play the game again, hesurely deserves to enjoy a full life.

Man i came home from school and was str8 shocked wen i saw this on the news. I jus hope dude gets well enough to jus live a normal life but these pro nba andfootball players gotta watch out dudes in these streets see them as a quick come up and go after these dudes man

wow. sean my prayers are also with u tonite. it isnt suprising though it seems like dudes been getting desperate lately down here. somewhat like the earlynineties when tourists where catching l's left and right. dudes aint even scared to pop at bso/m-dpd right about now.

and for dudes to know that there is potential huge licks to be had off pro athletes is just too tempting for some goons hungry to eat.

This was the latest update from JLC...

[h3]The Police Report/Other Details[/h3]
Not much details here but figured I'd share it anyway. It's the press release from the police in Miami says there are no known suspects at this point.

NARRATIVE:
Mr. Sean Michael Maurice Taylor was the victim of a shooting. He was transported to Jackson Memorial Hospital where he remains in critical condition. The investigation of this incident is in its preliminary stages. Please do not contact the Communications Bureau Shift Commander for updates.

UPDATE:
According to a preliminary investigation, it appears that the victim was shot inside the home by an intruder. There are signs of forced entry at the residence. However, Investigators, still processing the scene, have not yet determined if these signs were caused during this incident, or as result of a residential burglary reported at the residence on November 18, 2007. Mr. Taylor's girlfriend and child were at the residence during the incident, but were not injured. We do not have a subject description at this time.

Any additional information regarding this case will be released as it becomes available. We do not anticipate the release of any additional information this evening. Please do not contact the Communications Bureau Shift Commander for updates.

Also, kept hearing rumblings about this all day but finally remembered to get it confirmed. The ******** were informed this afternoon that Sean flatlined twice during his 7 hours of surgery, according to a team source, which was part of the reason for the grim atmosphere around here for much of the day.

Obviously, it takes a supremely conditioned human being, and someone ridiculously strong, to even survive this to this point.

all of the ******** and joe gibbs are at the hospital right now praying for him.. he lost alot of blood. there is a good chance that his football career butwho cares at least hes ok.. he tried to stab the guy but he shot him on his leg and lost alot of blood in front of his kid and wife... poor guy.. WE PRAY FORYOU AND HOPE YOU GET BETTER!!

Pedro Taylor (Sean's dad) speaks on his son.....

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/breaking_news/story/320910-a321732-t21.html

some interesting tidbits from the skins MB

the craziest thing of this whole ordeal is Miami Herald reporting that the house phone line to Taylors house had been cut and his g/f had to call 911 on her cell phone. this appears to be an attempted hit than burglary/robbery

While reading the Miami Hurricanes message board a few things that have been discussed

2) Is Sean Taylor's room secured? The worry amongst the Hurricane faithful is that someone will try and pose as ST's family and "finish" the job. I am sure the team and Jackson Memorial have taken this into consideration

Hope he's alright.. one of my favorite defensive players.. i'm in love with that ******** secondary for some reason.. pull thru homie, keep him in ourprayers...

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

While reading the Miami Hurricanes message board a few things that have been discussed

2) Is Sean Taylor's room secured? The worry amongst the Hurricane faithful is that someone will try and pose as ST's family and "finish" the job. I am sure the team and Jackson Memorial have taken this into consideration

thats pretty crazy
eek.gif
, someone wants this guy done!

I swear to god i'm going to hurt somebody if ST becomes another Bryan Pata. WTH is going on?

What the hell are the cops doing? Why are there no suspects? This bs is ridiculous.

The cops need to find these bastards and make sure they rot in hell.

On second thought......I'd rather the streets deal with these MFers.
mad.gif

I told you guys - this was not some random stuff, i've never heard of anyone's house being hit randomly like this 3 or 4 times in several months..especially not anybody this famous.

I really hope he and his family are in a secure place...

I'm glad to hear he's responsive.. i just have a bad feeling about this brain damage that's been spoken of.. you don't stop the flow of bloodto your head for long and not pay dearly for it, especially twice... I really hope it's not as bad as I'm thinking it is.

What a horrible story.. i can't help like feeling it's not being talked about enough on espn right now during this pathetic joke of a game that'sgoing on... i'm hoping for the best, but thinking the worst here.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by chikickz

Dude, you pass on one team flight for legit reasons and look what happens?

This is why Mom and Dad were always riding our##*!!% about playing sports and making sure we got too and from games, practice, tournaments safely. Stay with the team.
are you kidding me??
tired.gif
tired.gif

Damn hope ST is OK. This "finishing the deal" thing going on reminds me of The Godfather....very eerie..

Back
Top Bottom