sean taylor shot?

smh, these miami dudes always caught up in something, in fact dudes from florida in general

c'mon now...that is a totally classless and ignorant statement....this could have happened to ANYBODY

turn on ******** Radio on Comcast Sports Net for all you MD/DC/VA folks..

no updates as of yet..but damn, football here doesn't even matter anymore...just the well being of ST

Prioleau, Portis, and Thrash all talked with heavy hearts.

Sean Taylor and family, you are in my prayers..

Life is precious

I'm not a newbie. Just a new username

ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Something I got off another site,

"MSNBC reported he was sleeping with a female guest when they both heard a noise in the house. Taylor went out to check out the noise and was shot.

Now the injury is in the groin area and police are not suspecting a burglary or home invasion. Just a guess but Sean Taylor got caught with another woman andgot shot in the balls by his current girlfriend/spouse/whatever.

What kind of man would break in and shoot another man in the groin area?"

People need to get out of the spotlight and almost inviting this kind of treatment

So are you saying since Sean had money and nice things that he is asking to be robbed? I hope thats not what you meant.

Messed up situation. I hope he will be ok

Damn this is awful. Please keep up the good work with the updates cuz I'm at work. This is painful for the whole skins community. My prayers go out to hisfamily and friends.

no 100% positive information, but ******** Radio says Sean is already out of surgery and in stable condition..however everything could still go either way withthe amount of blood he lost.

I've always like Sean as a player and hope he can pull through. IF he did something to provoke this attack, hopefully it will teach him something. He hasway too much talent to be wasting it with some bad choices and possibly a bad encounter.

Did anyone even talk about his daugther witnessing Sean getting shot?? That's tragic in itself.
they say they had to revive him 2 times and he's in a coma.
Thanks for the update DoubleJs but now you gotta watch out for conflictingstories leaking out, some could be true and some could be totally false. Once a story breaks, everyone wants to add their own little twist to it.

Back
Top Bottom