School Kids Stuck in a Thai Cave ...

HELL NO...Tesla is 100x the inventor that Musk could ever be. And he actually had charisma and was a good orator. Elon Musk wasnt even the actual founder of Tesla or PayPal.

Inherited jewel wealth on top of an apartheid society

Wont let his workers unionize where his factories are known to be dangerous. With accounts of racism in the factories.

Known for PR stunts that go nowhere and long production delays

Massive amount of govt subisides while burning fast thru cash only to get praise for what NASA has been doing for decades. Putting at risk the importance of keeping space exploration unprivatized.

Preaches about
“Work like hell. I mean you just have to put in 80 to 100 hour weeks every week. [This] improves the odds of success. If other people are putting in 40 hour work weeks and you’re putting in 100 hour work weeks, then even if you’re doing the same thing you know that you will achieve in 4 months what it takes them a year to achieve.“ while getting into long Twitter arguments with randoms. A millionaire but this is how he spends his time? Must not be working 80-100 hours then!

Thinks Karl Marx is a capitalist

Thai govt told him NO THANKS because they had the Thai and American help that they needed. They already devised a plan by professional rescuers but Musk will still get that sweet PR over the rescuers who deserve it.
They built the thing to send over there as a way to help. He said they can use it or not. What's wrong with trying to help? It sounds like you have an axe to grind when you list only negative things about a person. You give the uninformed reader nothing to make a fair and balanced opinion with.

How big of a bag?
a yearly salary. but you cant give them go retire money cuz that sets a precedent AND is a big **** you to every person out there who's BEEN risking their lives saving people every day. cant throw them the nike contract-sized bag cuz they the heros of the week for this one situation. logically. of course morally i want them all to cash out for doing this, but its gotta be within reason

Fantastic that the rescue plan seems to be working great. The pumping of water out of the cave has been the difference maker.

1. Was watching Fox News (don't ask why) and their coverage of the rescue was like an infomercial for the US and how involved it was in the rescue of the young people in the cave. Now to my knowledge I know that the US had people over there consulting and helping but I was under the impression that most of the heavy lifting was being done by Thai divers (someone correct if I'm wrong).

2. I hope these young people get some financial advisers when they get out because a book deal and a movie should be coming soon.

Fantastic that the rescue plan seems to be working great. The pumping of water out of the cave has been the difference maker.

1. Was watching Fox News (don't ask why) and their coverage of the rescue was like an infomercial for the US and how involved it was in the rescue of the young people in the cave. Now to my knowledge I know that the US had people over there consulting and helping but I was under the impression that most of the heavy lifting was being done by Thai divers (someone correct if I'm wrong).

2. I hope these young people get some financial advisers when they get out because a book deal and a movie should be coming soon.
I had a discussion with a friend and we were talking about if they were to come out with a movie the kids would be featured white actors and a US Navy Seal.

let it be a pile of gold in there
they woulda found a way to get it out :smh:
hope those kids get out
giphy.gif

I had a discussion with a friend and we were talking about if they were to come out with a movie the kids would be featured white actors and a US Navy Seal.

I was talking about this as well yesterday

I was thinking Mark Wahlberg :lol:

a yearly salary. but you cant give them go retire money cuz that sets a precedent AND is a big **** you to every person out there who's BEEN risking their lives saving people every day. cant throw them the nike contract-sized bag cuz they the heros of the week for this one situation. logically. of course morally i want them all to cash out for doing this, but its gotta be within reason

Good point. Repped.

Back
Top Bottom