School Kids Stuck in a Thai Cave ...

4E05BFA500000578-0-image-a-7_1531013609047.jpg

Doesn’t matter. The movie, book, and interview money he’s gonna get will have him set for LIFE.

What did he do wrong? He kept them sane for 9 days. 99% of y’all would’ve gone insane and killed your self or die from panic. He kept all of them alive. True hero.

coach has a lot of the blame, getting a group of people into a bad situation, then keeping them alive during it doesnt make you a hero. his first actions made no sense. salute to taking over and keeping everyone calm while the rescue efforts were going... but lets not pretend this situation didnt start with a really really bad idea, followed by more bad ideas that lead them 2 miles into a cave.

on a different note. do yall see this foolishness?

coach has a lot of the blame, getting a group of people into a bad situation, then keeping them alive during it doesnt make you a hero. his first actions made no sense. salute to taking over and keeping everyone calm while the rescue efforts were going... but lets not pretend this situation didnt start with a really really bad idea, followed by more bad ideas that lead them 2 miles into a cave.

What do you not understand that these kids have done this multiple times and the whole area tells you it’s very common that people go inside the cave.

Flash flood occurred.

Monsoon season is at its peak August and Sept.

Sign says July-October avoid.

It was June 23rd.

“They could’ve just checked their iPhones and known a flash flood is coming especially since now you get those Amber Alert type warning.”

Yeah your forgetting they don’t live the way we do.

I don't see the problem with the tweet.

On another note, i dont understand the "I wonder which kid is going to be rescued first" response or "I wonder how the parents of the kids who hasn't been rescued yet feel" response

I don't see the problem with the tweet.

On another note, i dont understand the "I wonder which kid is going to be rescued first" response or "I wonder how the parents of the kids who hasn't been rescued yet feel" response
Not to argue but what don't you understand about people having wonders about the order of evacuation and how parents would feel about it?

Sure, the goal is the make sure everyone is safe, nobody is erasing that.

It is just a wonder

I would imagine getting the younger children out first just based on size...they are 11-16 so there is probably some height/weight differences and they can maneuver through the smaller spaces faster

Back
Top Bottom