SCAMMED by philly5fan

details on tennis racket story too 
nerd.gif

I'm hoping that Philly5fan sees this thread and does the right thing.
I don't know him personally, but TypeRPinoY has always been a stand up NTer.
I hate seeing this happen to our members.

I'm hoping that Philly5fan sees this thread and does the right thing.
I don't know him personally, but TypeRPinoY has always been a stand up NTer.
I hate seeing this happen to our members.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
details?

somebody please speak on this
laugh.gif

that was easily one of the best threads on nt. oh you mad sends akash some kicks to trade akash sends nothing in return and keeps oh you mads kicks. oh you mad sends some goons from nyc to akash's door they then take oh you mads kicks and keep it for themselves and dont send oh you mads kicks to him. that picture was akash opening his door 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
details?

laugh.gif

that was easily one of the best threads on nt. oh you mad sends akash some kicks to trade akash sends nothing in return and keeps oh you mads kicks. oh you mad sends some goons from nyc to akash's door they then take oh you mads kicks and keep it for themselves and dont send oh you mads kicks to him. that picture was akash opening his door 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Dude was facing time, chances are he was on probation. I sent a message to his chick saying he better pay you back or I will contact his probation officer...IF he is on papers. I wouldn't but it works.

Dude was facing time, chances are he was on probation. I sent a message to his chick saying he better pay you back or I will contact his probation officer...IF he is on papers. I wouldn't but it works.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

real talk im not above calling his PO or even his mommy sari or his daddy clark or his little sister Kristina to let them know what's up

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

real talk im not above calling his PO or even his mommy sari or his daddy clark or his little sister Kristina to let them know what's up

if you didn't send as gift, just escalate the claim all the way up and paypal will get you your money back and philly's account will get penalized; if you want your money back faster, just go through your CC company

file a report with the police in his county, considering he already has a few marks on his record, they may be more keen to looking into the situation

if you didn't send as gift, just escalate the claim all the way up and paypal will get you your money back and philly's account will get penalized; if you want your money back faster, just go through your CC company

file a report with the police in his county, considering he already has a few marks on his record, they may be more keen to looking into the situation

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
details?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Wrong. The goons didn't keep the kicks. Someone intercepted them before they arrived
eyes.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
details?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Wrong. The goons didn't keep the kicks. Someone intercepted them before they arrived
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by TripleXL Vol 2

This thread just got good
15nwwn6.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Smh OP....i've honestly never trusted the buy/sell forum on NT....it has to be a better way ; needs an upgrade of some sort.

Back
Top Bottom