SCAMMED by philly5fan

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Son sent you some Prada Authoritahs
cartman-500-x-341.jpg

...and had the nerve to package them well too. 
30t6p3b.gif

This had me 
roll.gif
But I'm sorry to hear what happened fam. :smh

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Originally Posted by beh235

People take this internet "tough guy" &^#@ too seriously. File your claim OP. Stop pretending to be about that life.

I'm gonna chalk this comment up to you not reading anything but the original post.
TypeRPinoy has already admitted MANY times that he is NOT trying to be "about that life" (whatever the hell that means), he was simply trying to alert NT about a scammer lurking here.
thank you. 

People take this internet "tough guy" &^#@ too seriously. File your claim OP. Stop pretending to be about that life.

I'm gonna chalk this comment up to you not reading anything but the original post.
TypeRPinoy has already admitted MANY times that he is NOT trying to be "about that life" (whatever the hell that means), he was simply trying to alert NT about a scammer lurking here.
thank you. 

Originally Posted by djaward

Has anyone on NIKETALK ever been successful in recovering their funds and/or items using GOONS???

I see a bunch of these post every week. Never once have I seen one resolved.
Yes.
*please see below*

summary of what happened?

Originally Posted by djaward

Has anyone on NIKETALK ever been successful in recovering their funds and/or items using GOONS???

I see a bunch of these post every week. Never once have I seen one resolved.
Yes.
*please see below*

summary of what happened?

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

^thanks but i dont know how this helps me anymore
o5uwxy.png
how did you get his IP address?

anyways you cant really do anything with it since it wont show an approximate location unless you go through his ISP which i doubt they would give it to you unless you were the FBI or something.

o5uwxy.png

anyways you cant really do anything with it since it wont show an approximate location unless you go through his ISP which i doubt they would give it to you unless you were the FBI or something.

thank you. 
I read every page and still made my comment. You could have just left it. I was also stating in general after seeing all these types of stories here collectively. Relax.

thank you. 
I read every page and still made my comment. You could have just left it. I was also stating in general after seeing all these types of stories here collectively. Relax.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

o5uwxy.png

some dude posting a way to do it a page or 2 back. i dont see how it is more useful than the fact that i have already posted his home address, home phone, cell phone, facebook etc on here

Originally Posted by Zyzz

o5uwxy.png

some dude posting a way to do it a page or 2 back. i dont see how it is more useful than the fact that i have already posted his home address, home phone, cell phone, facebook etc on here

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

Originally Posted by tim teufel

akash 
roll.gif
roll.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
details?

somebody please speak on this
laugh.gif

that was easily one of the best threads on nt. oh you mad sends akash some kicks to trade akash sends nothing in return and keeps oh you mads kicks. oh you mad sends some goons from nyc to akash's door they then take oh you mads kicks and keep it for themselves and dont send oh you mads kicks to him. that picture was akash opening his door 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

nerd.gif
akash 
roll.gif
roll.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
details?
A group of NTers met and went to Akash from ISS's house to get back OhYouMad's Pharrell Dunk's back. They were minutes late as another NTer beat them to the punch. Akash thought that they were the guy who arrived earlier so he gave them to the other NTer. Said NTer gives/sold the pair to BeeGotGame. From there I don't know what he did with the kicks but it was an epic fail. There's a gif out there that illustrates the ordeal.

thank you. 

Damn son, and I even gave you the benefit of the doubt.
Guess it was just your ignorance to blame for that juvenile comment.

thank you. 

Damn son, and I even gave you the benefit of the doubt.
Guess it was just your ignorance to blame for that juvenile comment.

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

akash 
roll.gif
roll.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
details?

somebody please speak on this
laugh.gif

that was easily one of the best threads on nt. oh you mad sends akash some kicks to trade akash sends nothing in return and keeps oh you mads kicks. oh you mad sends some goons from nyc to akash's door they then take oh you mads kicks and keep it for themselves and dont send oh you mads kicks to him. that picture was akash opening his door 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

nerd.gif
akash 
roll.gif
roll.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
details?
A group of NTers met and went to Akash from ISS's house to get back OhYouMad's Pharrell Dunk's back. They were minutes late as another NTer beat them to the punch. Akash thought that they were the guy who arrived earlier so he gave them to the other NTer. Said NTer gives/sold the pair to BeeGotGame. From there I don't know what he did with the kicks but it was an epic fail. There's a gif out there that illustrates the ordeal.

Back
Top Bottom