SCAMMED by philly5fan

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

OP... you are the nicest person who has ever been scammed...you don't even seem mad..what life are you about ?

i already said im not about THAT life. im not gonna front. i have bigger things going for me in life. i just want my money back and to warn you guys to stay away from that dude. 

OP... you are the nicest person who has ever been scammed...you don't even seem mad..what life are you about ?

i already said im not about THAT life. im not gonna front. i have bigger things going for me in life. i just want my money back and to warn you guys to stay away from that dude. 

Originally Posted by andrew206

what life are you about ?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ what life are you about?

This thread is $%&^# ridiculous. And not in a good way. People take this internet "tough guy" &^#@ too seriously. File your claim OP. Stop pretending to be about that life. Phily whatever his name is looks like a straight herb too. Smh...

Has anyone on NIKETALK ever been successful in recovering their funds and/or items using GOONS???

I see a bunch of these post every week. Never once have I seen one resolved.

Has anyone on NIKETALK ever been successful in recovering their funds and/or items using GOONS???

This thread is $%&^# ridiculous. And not in a good way. People take this internet "tough guy" &^#@ too seriously. File your claim OP. Stop pretending to be about that life. Phily whatever his name is looks like a straight herb too. Smh...

Originally Posted by beh235

people havent been reading. my friends and other NTers have offered to take a trip. i already said im not about that life. my claim has already been filed. doesn't mean im not about blowing dudes spot up though

people havent been reading. my friends and other NTers have offered to take a trip. i already said im not about that life. my claim has already been filed. doesn't mean im not about blowing dudes spot up though

Originally Posted by djaward

Yes.
*please see below*

Yes.
*please see below*

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Yes.
*please see below*

nerd.gif

Yes.
*please see below*

nerd.gif

People take this internet "tough guy" &^#@ too seriously. File your claim OP. Stop pretending to be about that life.

I'm gonna chalk this comment up to you not reading anything but the original post.
TypeRPinoy has already admitted MANY times that he is NOT trying to be "about that life" (whatever the hell that means), he was simply trying to alert NT about a scammer lurking here.

People take this internet "tough guy" &^#@ too seriously. File your claim OP. Stop pretending to be about that life.

I'm gonna chalk this comment up to you not reading anything but the original post.
TypeRPinoy has already admitted MANY times that he is NOT trying to be "about that life" (whatever the hell that means), he was simply trying to alert NT about a scammer lurking here.

Son sent you some Prada Authoritahs
cartman-500-x-341.jpg

...and had the nerve to package them well too. 
30t6p3b.gif

This had me 
roll.gif
But I'm sorry to hear what happened fam. :smh

Back
Top Bottom