SCAMMED by philly5fan

2a769gy.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Crank is a damn fool. 

Why you acting hard OP? Talking bout "don't worry only one of my friends is a professional MMA fighter" talking about pulling dental records and talking to your buddies at the pentagon, you're posting his info on here but you know very damn well you're not going to do anything, trying to get that guy shook, just let paypal work it out and put the money in your account. smh you're no goon and your "friends" aren't about to go up to a strangers home & ask for YOUR money back. 

Why you acting hard OP? Talking bout "don't worry only one of my friends is a professional MMA fighter" talking about pulling dental records and talking to your buddies at the pentagon, you're posting his info on here but you know very damn well you're not going to do anything, trying to get that guy shook, just let paypal work it out and put the money in your account. smh you're no goon and your "friends" aren't about to go up to a strangers home & ask for YOUR money back. 

Originally Posted by dopestop

Sup, philly5fan..

for the millionth time im not about that life and im far from a goon. a quick google search got me all the info i've posted. but i definitely do have those connections if for some reason they needed to be used. but it definitely wouldnt be for a small time scam

Sup, philly5fan..

for the millionth time im not about that life and im far from a goon. a quick google search got me all the info i've posted. but i definitely do have those connections if for some reason they needed to be used. but it definitely wouldnt be for a small time scam

Back
Top Bottom