SCAMMED by philly5fan

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

Originally Posted by tim teufel

updates?

paypal claim filed. 
another NTer has offered to swing by the addresses listed.

no response from ****** lover with the HIV
Son you really want your money back. Don't even F with Paypal, just call your CC company, let them know they will cancel the transaction. Paypal will get back to you almost immediately after. Also if you really wanna do damage post his info on the deepweb

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

Originally Posted by tim teufel

updates?

paypal claim filed. 
another NTer has offered to swing by the addresses listed.

no response from ****** lover with the HIV
Son you really want your money back. Don't even F with Paypal, just call your CC company, let them know they will cancel the transaction. Paypal will get back to you almost immediately after. Also if you really wanna do damage post his info on the deepweb

i called my bank and they said since i already opened a dispute with paypal i need to wait it out. damn you wells fargo

30t6p3b.gif
you need to call your CC company... F paypal.

i called my bank and they said since i already opened a dispute with paypal i need to wait it out. damn you wells fargo

Don't know why that "don't worry only one of my friends is a professional MMA fighter " had me dying, reminding me of kids with that "my dad can beat your dad" talk, how old are you OP?

Don't know why that "don't worry only one of my friends is a professional MMA fighter " had me dying, reminding me of kids with that "my dad can beat your dad" talk, how old are you OP?

Back
Top Bottom