Sarah Palin didn't know that Africa was a continent.

*waits for T-Bone, FEDEPT, to chime in LOL Can' t believe these guys supported her. Sickening.

Katie Couric comes off as much smarter than this lady. I can't believe she was even picked by McCain. I'm kind of amazed. wow

The Palin in 2012 movement is just a can't-let-go reaction to the election by her supporters. There is NO WAY the Republicans put her up against Obama in2012. They need someone new, not someone who reminds them of their loss in this election. Also, her negative numbers are way too high (59% of Americans polledrecently thought she was unqualified to be VP).

I have no idea how this post became a debate on who can name 10 countries in Africa. Who cares, guys? Stop ruining posts to boost your ego.

MrPrince757 2016
pimp.gif

shes a %#@!!! idiot and the %#@!!! idiot republicans still like her which just shows how stupid some americans are

god-forbid she ever gets a federal govnt position.. and its very possible.. if bush can get elected for a 2nd term, palin has a shot at *!$#%%# up america too

Originally Posted by chinoman1782

kix4kix is a real smart guy eh... i love the people on here who know it all, including what someone on a message board who they probably have never met knows what the other person can or cannot do.

everyone has some responsibility in this mess. thankfully obama won. game over.

and damn, j steeez is that leyla in your avy?
eyes.gif
Spell my name right junior
laugh.gif

Yea man it is

^unfortunately your avy is also over 350k so please change it for something that is under the NT limit.

Originally Posted by chinoman1782

kix4kix is a real smart guy eh... i love the people on here who know it all, including what someone on a message board who they probably have never met knows what the other person can or cannot do.

everyone has some responsibility in this mess. thankfully obama won. game over.

and damn, j steeez is that leyla in your avy?

Hypocrisy at its finest. Coming at me for assuming others intelligence, when you make sarcastic snipes about mine?

I am sure we all can, after looking at wikipedia, but Like BlackMilk honestly showed, I would say 95% of people could not. What does that say about theirintelligence? Nothing. We are all ignorant to certain things. If you look at my remarks I was stating how I CHOOSE not to make criticisms on other people whereI am not well versed in the subject. Africa is a subject I know well, and have witnessed too many to imagine that can not name 10 countries.

I have friends from college who are FROM africa, and I can name more countries than them. This is not an attempt at me assaulting anyones intelligence. Justwhat I have encountered.
As I have stated before this is a BASELESS accusation not a primary source like the Katie interview.

Go ahead and continue to bash Palin, and give her attention as opposed to the praise Barack receives, thats your choice. I on the other-hand will ignore thispost-election gossip, and pay attention to his transition into presidency.

i know dudes aren't in here arguing about spelling and grammar, and naming countries in Africa.
please, say it ain't so NT....

dudes in here naming countries and pointing dudes out like they getting extra credit or something
laugh.gif

GOOD JOB!

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

I am guessing you are upset by your size 14 font, and your illogical use of two question marks.

I am just saying that attacking ANYBODY for something when you yourself are ignorant to things is funny to me. This is a baseless rumor that is futile, and is being used by Fox News to establish merit in the loss by stating feuds in the camp, while it may be true, had no effect.

But go ahead, continue bashing her, and giving her attention.

And what makes you think that I can't name 10 countries in Africa?

And besides, that's not the point at all. How the hell is it "funny" for someone to criticize someone who is about to get a powerful position for not knowing something you might not know as well??

I don't know all the chemical elements on the periodic table. Would it be "funny" if I criticized someone who is on the verge of being a professor of physics at Harvard for not knowing this?

Your pathetic attempt at defending Palin: FAIL!

Yes I am so pathetic, but I can spell though
laugh.gif

I am sorry if I lead you on, Its not that I don't think you can name 10 countries. I know that you can't (without the help of wiki)

It would only be funny if it were baseless, and you heard the rumor from someone else, as we have here.

Maybe I hold myself to higher standards but I NEVER ridicule someone for something on a subject that I myself do not know that well. I am just saying that most who will find this funny cannot name 10 countries in Africa.
the-black-white-cat-fight.jpg

Originally Posted by mistah majestic

I am guessing you are upset by your size 14 font, and your illogical use of two question marks.

I am just saying that attacking ANYBODY for something when you yourself are ignorant to things is funny to me. This is a baseless rumor that is futile, and is being used by Fox News to establish merit in the loss by stating feuds in the camp, while it may be true, had no effect.

And besides, that's not the point at all. How the hell is it "funny" for someone to criticize someone who is about to get a powerful position for not knowing something you might not know as well??

I don't know all the chemical elements on the periodic table. Would it be "funny" if I criticized someone who is on the verge of being a professor of physics at Harvard for not knowing this?

laugh.gif

I am sorry if I lead you on, Its not that I don't think you can name 10 countries. I know that you can't (without the help of wiki)

It would only be funny if it were baseless, and you heard the rumor from someone else, as we have here.

Maybe I hold myself to higher standards but I NEVER ridicule someone for something on a subject that I myself do not know that well. I am just saying that most who will find this funny cannot name 10 countries in Africa.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by PaidNHalf

Originally Posted by mistah majestic

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
okay...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

Dan Quayle 08

I voted Nader.

Oh and Kix4Kix, you a solid dude. There's a few dudes on NT who are real knowledgeable and you are one of them.

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

You are stupid if you can't name at least 10 countries in Africa
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Here are all the ones I know of the top of my head:

Egypt
Algeria
Tunisia
Lybia
Morocco
Mauritania
Chad
Sudan
Ethiopia
Eritrea
Uganda
Tanzania
Zimbabwe
Botswana
Zambia
Lesotho
South Africa
Swaziland
Namibia
Angola
Cameroon
Senegal
Burkina Faso
Sao Tome and Principe
Ivory Coast
Rwanda
Central African Republic
Zaire
Democratic Republic of the Congo
The Gambia
my dude started in North Africa
laugh.gif

good job though. Some of these countries will change names soon I'm sure

Originally Posted by Purple Face

Even Fox News bashing her
eek.gif

Fox News is just stating the facts - that she's stupid. They can spin a lot of stories to make the Republicans look good, but there's no way of spinning a story like this into something pro-Palin... Other than just not mentioning it.

it's a fact? ..he said she "apparently" did not know it was a country..i didn't see any proof ...im not a palin supporter by any means butfox news would do something like that, report something to the country that they heard might have happened

Real Talk, I feel bad for Sarah Palin.
Its not her fault, blame it on the GOP... they threw her in the fire, they knew she didn't know much, and she wasn't ready to be VP.... but it was abad strategic move to gain Hillary voters when Obama picked Biden.
They figured they could isolate her enough but Katie C. Threw a wrench in all that.

Palin just took the ride and rode it till the wheels fell off.....
She looks like she just wants to get back to her old gig in Alaska and forget this all ever happened.

(Ok im slightly defending her cuz I want to smash) lol

GOP FTL.

Back
Top Bottom