Sarah Palin didn't know that Africa was a continent.

Great. Can't wait until more stuff comes out. Time for her to go back to Wasila and [Mike Tyson] fade into bolivian [\Mike Tyson].

Lemme see if i can honestly name 10 countries in africa

Ghana
Zimbabwe (sp?)
madagascar
egypt
niger
nigeria
kenya
...damn i started thinking too hard after 7
ohwell.gif

You are stupid if you can't name at least 10 countries in Africa
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Here are all the ones I know of the top of my head:

Egypt
Algeria
Tunisia
Lybia
Morocco
Mauritania
Chad
Sudan
Ethiopia
Eritrea
Uganda
Tanzania
Zimbabwe
Botswana
Zambia
Lesotho
South Africa
Swaziland
Namibia
Angola
Cameroon
Senegal
Burkina Faso
Sao Tome and Principe
Ivory Coast
Rwanda
Central African Republic
Zaire
Democratic Republic of the Congo
The Gambia

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

roll.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Egypt
Algeria
Tunisia
Lybia
Morocco
Mauritania
Chad
Sudan
Ethiopia
Eritrea
Uganda
Tanzania
Zimbabwe
Botswana
Zambia
Lesotho
South Africa
Swaziland
Namibia
Angola
Cameroon
Senegal
Burkina Faso
Sao Tome and Principe
Ivory Coast
Rwanda
Central African Republic
Zaire
The Gambia
The average person probably can't. Not that serious. heck, the average person can't name all 50 states, what makes you think they wouldknow 10 countries in a foreign continent

Originally Posted by Black Milk

roll.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Egypt
Algeria
Tunisia
Lybia
Morocco
Mauritania
Chad
Sudan
Ethiopia
Eritrea
Uganda
Tanzania
Zimbabwe
Botswana
Zambia
Lesotho
South Africa
Swaziland
Namibia
Angola
Cameroon
Senegal
Burkina Faso
Sao Tome and Principe
Ivory Coast
Rwanda
Central African Republic
Zaire
The Gambia
The average person probably can't. Not that serious. heck, the average person can't name all 50 states, what makes you think they would know 10 countries in a foreign continent

true, for the average person it's not a big deal. BUT, for a person aspiring to possibly become the President of the United States, it's hard tobelieve that she can't name at least 10 countries in another continent. She needs to be held to a higher standard than the average person and that'swhy if this story is true, Sarah Palin fails at life. Real talk, now that Obama won the election, she needs to go back to Alaska and stay there FOREVER.

Originally Posted by Black Milk

roll.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Egypt
Algeria
Tunisia
Lybia
Morocco
Mauritania
Chad
Sudan
Ethiopia
Eritrea
Uganda
Tanzania
Zimbabwe
Botswana
Zambia
Lesotho
South Africa
Swaziland
Namibia
Angola
Cameroon
Senegal
Burkina Faso
Sao Tome and Principe
Ivory Coast
Rwanda
Central African Republic
Zaire
The Gambia
The average person probably can't. Not that serious. heck, the average person can't name all 50 states, what makes you think they would know 10 countries in a foreign continent

true, for the average person it's not a big deal. BUT, for a person aspiring to possibly become the President of the United States, it's hard to believe that she can't name at least 10 countries in another continent. She needs to be held to a higher standard than the average person and that's why if this story is true, Sarah Palin fails at life. Real talk, now that Obama won the election, she needs to go back to Alaska and stay there FOREVER.

im talking about when you said "you are stupid, if you cant name at least 10 countries in Africa. Im assuming you mean anyone and not just a presidentialcandidate
ohwell.gif

off top

ghana
nigera
seirra leone
niger please
uganda
egypt
south africa
libera
kenya
sudan

im talking about when you said "you are stupid, if you cant name at least 10 countries in Africa. Im assuming you mean anyone and not just a presidential candidate
ohwell.gif

naw. I should have phrased my statement better. When I was referring to "you" I meant politicians in general.

Guess what the capital of Djibouti is...you guessed it...Djibouti.
laugh.gif
if you read that out loud, it's hilarious.
roll.gif

I'm really mad a grammar fight broke out in here...that's why that $#!+ overrated now
laugh.gif

On topic tho:
Are YOU smarter than a 5th grader? That $#!* is shameful...

IMO, all this "beating a dead horse" action goin' on after Obama's victory isn't respectable at all. It's like throwin' salt in awound. Nobody likes to accept a loss. And whether it be here on NT or on the news, they should just drop it. I agree, the fact that she doesn't know Africais a continent, among other things, is ridiculous. But I'm totally against rubbing a loss in. Or at least when you lose a race at such a the most prestigious position in our nation. Both sides should be left with the utmost respect in the end. Yes,she's been pathetic, then AND now. But the only one to blame should be John McCain. That just goes to show you how good is judgement is. How do you meet awoman one time in person, and then decide that she's qualified? That's the grounds in which he picked her. They spoke before, but he only formally metthis woman once. That's just shameful to say the least.
smh.gif
None of itmatters to me, my candidate of choice won and made history. And I only wish him the best in office. Hopefully he proves to many Americans that there'snothing wrong with diversity. Especially when one's being judged soley based on the color of their skin and not their upbringing. That's also one ofthe realist things I ever wrote.
pimp.gif

Sierra Leone
Morroca
Mali
Kenya
South Africa
Ethiopia
Zimbabwe
Egypt
Cameron
Ghana
Nigeria
Niger
Rwanda
Sudan
Uganda

I'm sorry..but someone who is/was going to be the VP of a country should know this. The fact that people can argue about this shows yousomething imo. I'm starting to see wawa's point.

Originally Posted by RetroJTino

IMO, all this "beating a dead horse" action goin' on after Obama's victory isn't respectable at all. It's like throwin' salt in a wound. Nobody likes to accept a loss. And whether it be here on NT or on the news, they should just drop it. I agree, the fact that she doesn't know Africa is a continent, among other things, is ridiculous. But I'm totally against rubbing a loss in. Or at least when you lose a race at such a the most prestigious position in our nation. Both sides should be left with the utmost respect in the end. Yes, she's been pathetic, then AND now. But the only one to blame should be John McCain. That just goes to show you how good is judgement is. How do you meet a woman one time in person, and then decide that she's qualified? That's the grounds in which he picked her. They spoke before, but he only formally met this woman once. That's just shameful to say the least.
smh.gif
None of it matters to me, my candidate of choice won and made history. And I only wish him the best in office. Hopefully he proves to many Americans that there's nothing wrong with diversity. Especially when one's being judged soley based on the color of their skin and not their upbringing. That's also one of the realist things I ever wrote.
pimp.gif

Why is that? He was winning the election according to the polls until late September when the economy hit the fan. Had that not happened and the economy wentthe opposite way McCain could be the president elect right now. What you all forget is that Sarah Palin knew what she was getting into when she accepted thisposition. No one put a gun to her head and forced her to run alongside John McCain. Every Republican at a high level of office should know what the BushDoctrine is. Every politician should know how to conduct an interview, this isn't Wasila where she can avoid the media and abuse her power. She can'texpect preferential treatment because she is a woman (claiming the media was sexist). She brought this all on herself. The fact that she began promoting herown agenda in the final days of the election when she was supposed to be helping McCain was the final nail in her coffin. Everything that is coming to her isdeserved.

Originally Posted by kdwallace

and i thought we wont hear from her anymore..

Just a little while more - the reporters all agreed not to reveal the 'off the record' gaffes until the campaign was over - so now you will hear all the juiciest gossip they didn't mention before.

I'm not bothered by this one too much though - a lot of people don't know that - if you ask them to name a country many people will say Africa. She made much worse mistakes over the last few months.

This kind of ignorance is inexcusable for the Vice President of the United States.

It's good they lost.

Man, this gettin' outta hand.

It's clear I wouldn't have wanted her as a VP, but honestly - y'all are bashing the wrong person.

If anyone should be "exposed" or bashed, it should be McCain, the fools in his campaign, and those in the GOP who picked this broad.

She was to be nothing more than eye-candy with her memorized script of talking points sent in to sway Hillary supporters and rally the conservative troops.FAIL.

I'm not qualified to be the VP either, but if my phone rang and someone on the other end was offering me the best job in my Alaskan moose-hunting life -your damn right I'm takin' it - matter of fact, I'm out on the campaign trail before they could even finish readin' my resume.

Shopping sprees "looting Neiman Marcus from East to West"? Ya damn right! Get while the gettin' is good! I ain't payin' for it!
laugh.gif

Yeah, she's proven herself to be not too bright, but like I said - that's more of a reflection of what the McCain campaign and GOP elite thought of thegeneral public's intelligence. Don't be mad at the puppet.

And they lost anyways, so now we're just beatin' a dead horse.

[Jay] LET THAT %@!#$ BREATH!!!! [/Jay-Z]

Get off her ##+@.

This kind of ignorance is inexcusable for the Vice President of the United States.

It's good they lost.

I couldn't agree more champ. It's sad that a person that a person that lacks this basic bit of information could have been 2nd in charge of ourcountry. It's safe to say that in regards to Sarah Palin and her knowledge of certain matters it's Country First......Education Last. I'm all in favor of exposing this FRAUD, this is what we need more of. Earlier this week it was Joe "the so called" Plumber, now it's ontoSarah Palin.

Back
Top Bottom