----SANTA BARBARA FOR HALLOWEEN!?

I heard they're cracking down on cars parked overnight in camino real shopping center, kmart, etc etc. They will probably have checkpoints to get into IVand they're asking people to keep proof of residence with them, but if you don't live in IV you really shouldn't be driving around there. It'ssmall enough to walk everywhere and you have to be kidding if you think you're going to park to find a parking spot. Law enforcement can't keepeveryone out of IV or Santa Barbara, it's just that they want it to be local. And of course there's no open containers, that isn't a newlaw....Just because everyone is drunk doesn't mean you can walk around with open booze

I am going to do what I did the last two years and park on a street in Goletta and have my friend pick me up and he'll drive back to his place in IslaVista. I show my driver's license and he says that I'm his "roommate," problem solved.

If they really create trouble my friend can drop me off a half mile away and I can walk in from the beach. The place is not very hard to sneak into, even ifevery road is blocked.

Whether I get driven in, walk in or sneak in, I'm going to be getting very drunk and have a great time.

I went a few years back (when my ex was going to UCSB) it IS bananas! I may go this weekend, should be dope.

!%!+ I'm at college in LA. Anyone from LA going wanna drive me. SMH at myself, A lot of my friends are going to a Justus concert but I don't want to goto that nor do I have the money.

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

nor do I have the money.

Where My Cheese At?

roll.gif
IRONYYYYYYYYYYY

yo im pretty sure ill be there, my boy usually has his cousin let us stay at her place but i dont know if that is going to be possible on Friday.

As long as I have my phone and wallet when I wake up I will be stoked

never been but heard it cracks someone explain to me why SB of all places cracks for halloween?

UCSB = full of slutty chicks = halloween the only night of the year where girls can be slutty and not worry = make sure you guys strap up

Best 4 Halloweens of my short life . . . SB at Halloween is awesome if you know people and have places to go . . . If you're staying with buddies in IVexpect it to be out of control - - - Like 15 people staying at each house, food lines are out of control etc . . . but once the party kicks off at night itshould be good times . . . also having a nice balcony on DP to watch and call girls up isn't bad either.

The beach in IV should be out of control on Saturday as that's like the best stop to recoup from the night before and a place for out of towners to chillduring the day. If you 21 it isn't hard to black out on the back during the day. If you're under 21 . . . just be cautious as heck.

Rosartios and Super Cucas' lines will be out of control at night . . . drunk hungry out of towners.

As for law:

If you over 21 you can have booze on you, just be wary of having an open container in public. If you're under 21, wait until you're inside a house orlike a back yard, but know even then you are vulnerable.

Parking is going to be tough . . . they have cracked down on parking in the Camino Real Shopping Center and K-Mart . . . Just park farther away and havesomebody you know from IV come and scoop you up and bring you in . . . trying to do this as early as you can to avoid coppers. Trying to get into IV past 5 pmon Friday, if you don't live there, is when it will prolly start to get tough.

I don't really know what else to say . . . if you have questions, post em and I should have an answer

UCSB c/o 2007

as a ucsb graduate, i highly recommend Halloween at sb. you will either party with 20,000+, or you will not remember it because you will be too wasted

Me and Four of the homies are heading there from Northridge. It's probably a two hour drive or so. We have no place to stay there, and we no zero folksthere. We're just going to hit it up and whatever happens happens.

Back
Top Bottom