----SANTA BARBARA FOR HALLOWEEN!?

Originally Posted by CtotheJ78

meh went last year not my cup of tea

If you don't drink, act a fool when you're tipsy with your boys, then this place is definitely not for you.

SB is the best place to get silly drunk and act a damn fool.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

3 pages and no pics? Come on Cali NTers, get on it.
IMG_0091.jpg

halloween_by_ben.JPG
209796084MtIRNx_ph.jpg

Finally done with midterms, let's get this started. Gonna hit up Costco in a bit to pick up some alcohol (and of course red cups hahaha).

One of my buddies is renting out some parking spaces, but it's a bit far (past the airport) so you'll have to find another means of transportation toIV. If anyone's interested, hit me up, he's only got a few spaces left.

I'll be in my ghostbusters venkman tee/d!k in a box hybrid costume, be on the lookout haha.

oh ill be there! the people im staying with said the barracades to get into town go up at 8pm so you need to be in town before then. and parking is supposed tobe ridiculous. 20 min drive from IV? crazy...

me and my teammates from csuf rollin up with like 8 girls....if any1 got a spot 2 pregame or whatever i got 4 handles and a real nice ratio rollin with me...

Quasimuerto wrote:
LazyJ10 wrote:
Chico prior to them ruining Halloween > SB

Yea, crazy how random people getting stabbed makes them crack down....

Im headed out there tomorrow. Police presence will be heavvy especially due to the riot a few weeks back.

Santa Barbara is pretty much the best place for anything. I fell in love with that place the first time I visited.

Oh and San Luis Obispo > Chico

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

me and my teammates from csuf rollin up with like 8 girls....if any1 got a spot 2 pregame or whatever i got 4 handles and a real nice ratio rollin with me...

$@%%+ u ant playing for the hooisers this year?

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

homies and home girls rolling up there now. is it worth it to roll up there last minute?

if nothing is going to pop off this big in your town, id say its worth it. i hear it gets insane, itll fun to experience something likethat

Back
Top Bottom