Sacramento?!

Welp, looks like I wasn't selected. lol this sucks.

Are these automated raffles or does the store hand pick them?

Last edited:
laugh.gif
i believe it's automated

but i'm sure people can have pairs pulled from them and get handpicked
Well then, lol.
laugh.gif
 Congrats to all who have been chosen. I'll try in the morning.

Man these cats doing instore raffles are just getting mad lazy with it.

1. My friend was able to walk in HOH Roseville and buy the Oreos because they had extras to sell again reason being "it got late, so we couldn't finish calling all the raffle winners"

2. Shoepalace calls me at 1pm on Saturday to tell me I won. Like wtf?

So in the future if it's a GR and they're doing instore tickets just show up in the morning. I'm sure the laziness will continue.

Last edited:
For those who did get a pair. How do you like them?

I ended up getting a pair online...So I won't know until the end of the week. lol.

Anyone know if any places in Sac still have ASG Kobe Xs lyin around? Thinking of pulling the trigger on either the vinos or ASGs this week but I'd like to compare 'em in person

Champs still had them as well as sheiks when I went to Arden yesterday bro. Champs even had the Oreo 4's and footaction restocked bred 1 lows in size 8.5 & 9 for those looking.

thanks GR king. :nthat: did you get those lasers 4?

I shot my homie a text lol he didn't know that they dropped yesterday.
Yes, I got the 4s online and it was kind of crazy.

In Tahoe barley have any reception, but luckily someone must of had their hotspot on cause I found a connection. Woke up late as hell hungover, but SNKRS came through clutch. Peep the time lol.

How'd you do this week? Foams and 4s?

View media item 1455171

Last edited:
damn you got it an hr and a half after release ? :smokin

man, i passed on foams and 4s. slow week for me.

I love the 4s but couldn't bring myself to drop 250$ plus on them. I'll probably regret it later though :lol:. the 4s was my first pair of Jays as a youngin'

damn you got it an hr and a half after release ?
smokin.gif

man, i passed on foams and 4s. slow week for me.

I love the 4s but couldn't bring myself to drop 250$ plus on them. I'll probably regret it later though
laugh.gif
. the 4s was my first pair of Jays as a youngin'
not if the colorway doesn't mean much to you. i love the 4s but, this was an easy pass especially at that price.

Back
Top Bottom